Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

Guardiola is allowed to sign whoever he wants, but taking staff, trying to scupper transfer agreements and taking behind the back of the club to the first player that seems unsettled is not showing any respect that personally I thought he would have had for Barcelona.

AvocadoCake

Heck I bet the club don't even know this happened, just like with Gotze for a while. Livid at the moment, if it's paper-talk I'll be delighted.

A theory on the Italy sources is that it's Mazinho again, leaking stuff to the media (he definitely has ties in Italy), either to put pressure on Barcelona or because it's true. Not sure what to believed at the moment...

Meitux

I see nothing wrong with Pep too.He said he wont take any player from barcelona meaning that everybody who wants to stay will stay.But from the moment Thiago desired to leave he tried to sign him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Guardiola is allowed to sign whoever he wants, but taking staff, trying to scupper transfer agreements and taking behind the back of the club to the first player that seems unsettled is not showing any respect that personally I thought he would have had for Barcelona.

+1

Povikas

Brandon
If true and happens, it will be actually great for Thiago. Pep's man management and development will take him to new heights in no time.

JamDav1982

If true and happens, it will be actually great for Thiago. Pep's man management and development will take him to new heights in no time.

There were plenty of players at Barcelona that did not develop under Guardiola as well.

Thiago will flourish as he is already such a good player not because he has some kind of god in charge of him.

I

instinct

Going out for taking some bread for dinner. Come back and Thiago is almost gone. Damn, this shit makes me old.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
What a piece of shit Pep turned out to be.

He explicitly stated he wouldn't go after our players and he did it within' 2 months of getting the job.

Brombi

The story is from Tuttomercatoweb, maybe that's where Sky Italia has their story from. Let's all hope and pray!

AvocadoCake

What a piece of shit Pep turned out to be.

He explicitly stated he wouldn't go after our players and he did it within' 2 months of getting the job.

So I'm not the only one who remembered this strongly? I couldn't find a link, but I have a distinct memory of him saying this. Oh well, I always say never trust managers' agents' and players' comments and I guess Pep is just another guy now. He's nothing special or extraordinary, he doesn't have more respect than others, I guess. I thought he had more class than that.

Home of Barca Fans