Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

Reading the comments over last few days on Sport.es it seems that people are not so cut up about Thiago leaving as many in here are.

Granted it is only a small section of comments and its translations are dodgy but a lot seem to think it is a fair enough deal.

Some decent points and many back Tito for not playing more saying that he was given chance after chance to try and pick up the Xavi role but never seemed to learn to stop losing the ball in dangerous areas. Which with two attacking full backs is impossible to allow in the team.

Decent points I think and perhaps not learning the Xavi role as much as he was expected to.

dodi1982

I know you guys adore pep, but i would love for him to fail at bayern and thiago rots on the bench for 5 years. Karmic justice.

What makes you think otherwise?.I think Pep will not come close to his success at Barca nor Heynckes's breakthrough last season.

Thiago is a gem though, but he likes to lead a one-man show game which may not be available in a team with Messi and Neymar . he may find himself at Bayern.

He reminds me of
GerardLopez.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People do forget that he gives the ball away often like jamdav said. They also say he wasnt given chances and he was given a chance in a league clasico and was disappointing. Also for 24 million I think it's more than a fair price and we can spend it on our defence budget.

Can't say I wish him or guardiola any luck at all. They represent bayern and we want them to do badly so we can win. Their Barcelona connection means nothing if they aren't playing for us right now.

sailor

I know you guys adore pep, but i would love for him to fail at bayern and thiago rots on the bench for 5 years. Karmic justice.

Amen! from the bottom of my heart !!! (Although it's bloody obvious that the Elcantara's are bound to fail, as papa wants to get rich as soon as possible)!

What makes you think otherwise?.I think Pep will not come close to his success at Barca nor Heynckes's breakthrough last season.

Thiago is a gem though, but he likes to lead a one-man show game which may not be available in a team with Messi and Neymar . he may find himself at Bayern.

He reminds me of
GerardLopez.jpg

I think differently, a team like Bayern could coach itself. That's how good they are.

F

Frejsgodes

I can live with this transfer if it means we get Thiago Silva or Marquinhos. With next year's budget we should be able to find a replacement for Thiago - provided Sergi Roberto doesn't step up, which I hope he does.

archimidis

He reminds me of
GerardLopez.jpg

This is Gerard López?!! Wow, another lost talent for Barcelona! He came back but he was injured all the time and never stayed up to the expectations we had!
Nevertheless, we don't need Thiago that much. After all, if he doesn't want to stay, he is more than welcome to continue somewhere else. He is a superb prospect, but he have enough talent to replace him and a world-class player such as Cesc!

MessiDinho10

People do forget that he gives the ball away often like jamdav said. They also say he wasnt given chances and he was given a chance in a league clasico and was disappointing. Also for 24 million I think it's more than a fair price and we can spend it on our defence budget.

Can't say I wish him or guardiola any luck at all. They represent bayern and we want them to do badly so we can win. Their Barcelona connection means nothing if they aren't playing for us right now.

Nonsense, his pass accuracy is very high. Also, 24M is a steal for a player with such potential, if you see Illarra going to Madrid for 38M.

I

instinct

Transfer is official! 4-year contract. Source is the homepage of Bayern.

Fee is 20m + a friendly game.

JamDav1982

Nonsense, his pass accuracy is very high. Also, 24M is a steal for a player with such potential, if you see Illarra going to Madrid for 38M.

Cescs pass rate is very high also and he gives it away.

Thiago has been guilty of giving away the ball in dangerous situations quite a bit.

Home of Barca Fans