Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

So? He's still 4 years younger than Cesc, so he has a lot of time to improve on that.

But he plays in an area of the park and in a Barca team that cannot afford to give the ball away in the Xavi position.

Of course he is a great player and would have been one for the future but cant really disgaree that he tries to many things in that area of the park.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope people move on now and don't act as if every defeat would have somehow have been saved by thiago. I know there's a few who'll have that attitude around here.

JamDav1982

I can only live with the loss of Thiago when we get Oliver Torres and Marcos. Otherwise, I will never forgive the current management for this transfer.

No chance of Oliver Torres this season. Another CM would be a waste of money when there are other positions needing filled.

Barca are not a man light with Thiago gone, they were a man heavy in that area before.

MessiDinho10

But he plays in an area of the park and in a Barca team that cannot afford to give the ball away in the Xavi position.

Of course he is a great player and would have been one for the future but cant really disgaree that he tries to many things in that area of the park.

That's very normal for young players. It will all change when they acquire some experience on top level.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't worry, we'll be okay. Ribery and Robben are the strenght of Bayern. And they're in their 30s.

They'll have a little difficulty replacing Ribery but Robben isn't that great, even benched by Muller when Kroos was fit to play through the center.

Meitux

Don't worry, we'll be okay. Ribery and Robben are the strenght of Bayern. And they're in their 30s.
How can you say that from the moment they have Gotze Muller Kroos and so many other players.I dont disagree about Ribery but they have everything to build a powerfull team even without them

Home of Barca Fans