Thiago Translantara

jamrock

when will people understand is not a manner of playing time but a manner of coaching if it were about playing time he would have ran to united, because he is not stupid, in fact i am almost certain if saf was still at man u. pep wouldn't have gotten the chance to get him as he would have already signed for my you.

he is looking at it in the sense of which coach will place the most faith on my and develop my talents, and going by the record their is only one winner in that.

how many times as tito come out and said thing is a super player are whatever.

at the end off the day no manner how much i love my mom if she can't provide the signs needed for me to be a success in life and my aunt can, once my mother is healthy and good, i'm going with my aunt.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not so sure about Sergio roberto or rafinha actually. Neither are as good or as suited to our style as thiago. If we sign oliver torres it could all work out though. He seems suited for the Xavi role in the future.

Also, how will thiago get a game in bayern? Its bound to cause some fuss because if he picks him over gotze there is uproar because the young German is being benched for him. If he doesn't do that then other Germans like kroos and muller are benched and they are established bayern players and German internationals who are still very young. He's far more likely to develop better here and get more minutes especially as Tito has already said that Xavi will play less next season. Obviously thiago is incapable of basic reading comprehension as this clearly implies more minutes for thiago.

If the dumb kid would learn some patience and realise he's actually not as good as iniesta already then he'll realise that he's being slowly integrated perfectly by our staff. Just like iniesta, messi, busquets before him.

Last edited:

jamrock

the only player their that was slowly integrated by tiniest, bouquets basically walked into the team and messi was slowly into the xi because of i.injuries, thiago will obviously play more next season as this season he was out injured, its not about playing time its about the coach.

if he stays its because he loves the.club and not playing time or tito. he very well knows its unlikely he will make the.wc squad

Antimadridista1

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 15 min

Bayern negotiating with FCB 4 Thiago,all will b confirmed soon. Despite buy out clause Bayern prefer 2 talk to FCB.Utd were willing 2 pay it

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 14 min

United were willing to pay clause 4 Thiago. But Pep believed in Thiago. Moyes not so much (will his football work in PL? Moyes wasnt sure)

Bayern don't even want to put 18 m on the tables... they want to give less than this money. fuck them

Jadentheman

I am conflicted because of what Thiago can bring to this Barca team, but I also don't seem to care because with the arrival of Neymar team the midfield and team dynamic sort of changes. Oh well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am conflicted because of what Thiago can bring to this Barca team, but I also don't seem to care because with the arrival of Neymar team the midfield and team dynamic sort of changes. Oh well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

How will Neymar solve our midfield issues?

Keikoku

Cabbage
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 15 min

Bayern negotiating with FCB 4 Thiago,all will b confirmed soon. Despite buy out clause Bayern prefer 2 talk to FCB.Utd were willing 2 pay it

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 14 min

United were willing to pay clause 4 Thiago. But Pep believed in Thiago. Moyes not so much (will his football work in PL? Moyes wasnt sure)

Bayern don't even want to put 18 m on the tables... they want to give less than this money. fuck them

Why you interpret Bayern prefer to talk as they won't pay that 18m? The way I see it, Bayern prefer talk nicely than "wild" way just shove the money to our face. They want to talk without disrupt relationship between the clubs. That mean if we say we're don't want to sell Thiago, there is a chance them take a step back.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We could sign Bernard from Brazil as a replacement for Thiago lol. Same price 22 million.

From what I've seen he's more of a forward. Could be useful for the right wing spot but we have far more important things to worry about.

Home of Barca Fans