Thiago Translantara

Ghost

Not going to act like an immature brat like some here and wish he fails miserably.

So...

Good luck, Thiago.

@jiopi: It is a fact that Thiago is better than Song. Don't try to debate it.

Stric

I couldn't even make up some of the idiotic comments I see around here. Hating on Thiago for making his own decision, one he's entitled to, one which he thinks is the best for him and his career, and not staying at a club that couldn't give less of a shit about him and that would sooner trust a one-legged drunk 32-year-old Xavi over him... Sure, makes sense.

I'm incredibly sad to see him leave, he was one of my favourite players and I was always looking forward to seeing him become the boss of FCB's future midfield. Unfortunately, some people thought otherwise and were stupid enough to give him a very easy way out.

I don't think he made a particulary smart decision, but I understand him. Best of luck to him, I hope he becomes one of the GOATs and returns to Barca in his prime.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I couldn't even make up some of the idiotic comments I see around here. Hating on Thiago for making his own decision, one he's entitled to, one which he thinks is the best for him and his career, and not staying at a club that couldn't give less of a shit about him and that would sooner trust a one-legged drunk 32-year-old Xavi over him... Sure, makes sense.

I'm incredibly sad to see him leave, he was one of my favourite players and I was always looking forward to seeing him become the boss of FCB's future midfield. Unfortunately, some people thought otherwise and were stupid enough to give him a very easy way out.

I don't think he made a particulary smart decision, but I understand him. Best of luck to him, I hope he becomes one of the GOATs and returns to Barca in his prime.

:worthy: But there's no point in really criticizing all the over-the-top comments as they were bound to come anyway.

dodi1982

If Man Utd was willing to pay 25 mil to Barca and the same salary he will earn in Munich ,then Thiago is making a mistake.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This is proof enough that Song should be a starter for the best club in the world???

Why isn't he? He's a good passer, physical, a good tackler, decent in the air, can dribble, has an all right shot...

Not to mention I said he'd be rotated with Xavi, so he's start against the smaller teams.

Galning

tumblr_mek5w7nbpL1ra4tnt.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member

A slightly injured Xavi is better than thiago in his current stage of development,mfor the big games anyway. He must have a weak character is he demands a way out just because he wasn't played in a couple of meaningless games towards the end of last season? Other bright talents like Montoya weren't played and they didn't throw their toys out of the pram like this egotistical immature little brat.

I hope he doesn't come back. Firstly because it'll have meant our midfield wasn't good enough and because it'll cost us a large amount of money, just like the cesc saga.

mobster_1930

I hope with all of my heart that he's going to flop at Bayern. If Tito uses this 20mil and possibly further 20mil in buying a certain 29-year old defender from PSG, we can as well handle title to RMA.

Home of Barca Fans