Thiago Translantara

serghei

Consistency is the key for midfields, Barcelona's midfield is no longer as consistent as Bayern's.

Form of play is relevant for singular matches. When making generic statements like which midfield is better, consistency is more important.

True. Consistency is about motivation. The motivation to do the same thing over and over again with the same intensity and desire to win. We don't lack quality, we lack commitment.

JamDav1982

Are you really comparing Messi and Ronaldo to Robben? Robben has as many bad games as good ones, while Messi and Ronaldo are the most consistent players on the planet.

No i am not comparing him to them I am saying that all players miss penalties even two as good as those two and it doesnt suddenly make them chokers and to focus on that above all they have achieved.

Meitux

Keep up the clueless rants.

Look at his goals/assists record that will show that your idea about him being only good in 2/3 matches as a complete joke.

Anyone who claims a player who misses a penalty in a big game is a choker barely has a leg to stand on.
Kidding me?What does it matter if you are good and choke in the most important games of the season?Hes generally a big game choker.He will never get a chance winning the world cup again after the misses he had against Spain

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Keep up the clueless rants.

Look at his goals/assists record that will show that your idea about him being only good in 2/3 matches as a complete joke.

Anyone who claims a player who misses a penalty in a big game is a choker barely has a leg to stand on.

Literally the only thing that what you're blabbering on about has to do with my first post is the fact that it mentions 'Robben'. Other than that it's another one of your endless attempts to steer into an unrelated and shortsighted argument.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nah he's not a traitor. Neither is pep actually . Thiago is just an impatient little shit who thinks its his god given right to minutes at barca when he's done nothing to prove it yet. It's his ego that annoys me. True legends like iniesta before him bided their time and got their rewards.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No i am not comparing him to them I am saying that all players miss penalties even two as good as those two and it doesnt suddenly make them chokers and to focus on that above all they have achieved.

Him missing the penalty isn't the only reason he's considered a choker, he's been bad in big games as often as he's been good, while Messi and Ronaldo are almost always good, even in big games.

Are you really that immature that you think it's okay to say that you hope someone "burns in hell". How old are you actually? Free speech doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want.

"Burning in hell" to me is an expression that demonstrates dislike or hate toward a person. so if someone dislikes or hates a player, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to express it ( especially knowing Thiago has left the club when club needed him the most).

BarcaGirl

Thank god this drama is finally over. Couldn't care less what happens to him in the future.

Now take that money and buy a fu*king CB.

JamDav1982

Literally the only thing that what you're blabbering on about has to do with my first post is the fact that it mentions 'Robben'. Other than that it's another one of your endless attempts to steer into an unrelated and shortsighted argument.

Not at all is you that started taking it another direction and making things up that i had said.

Superfly

Banned
"Burning in hell" to me is an expression that demonstrates dislike or hate toward a person. so if someone dislikes or hates a player, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to express it ( especially knowing Thiago has left the club when club needed him the most).

he doesn't even start or is/was an important player ffs

Home of Barca Fans