Thiago Translantara

Galning

i dont think that this is the reason why he leaves. I think that he is leaving because bayern is now better than us and he gets more money. He knows that he will play enough because xavi is old and fabregas not really that good. He is leaving a ship which is sinking like pep did.

:lol: yeah that really became clear this season didn't it?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i dont think that this is the reason why he leaves. I think that he is leaving because bayern is now better than us and he gets more money. He knows that he will play enough because xavi is old and fabregas not really that good. He is leaving a ship which is sinking like pep did.

This is what I'm saying, people here act as if thiago is a saint and how dare Tito not play him whenever he demands it.

loozy

yeah they will play him against shitty teams, he will be benched in big games..

Did not sound like it at all from what Pep said. He will rather play the B- eleven against weaker teams, meaning that Kirchoff will get his chance in CB and Shaqiri etc. I can see Pep playing Thiago as a starter and pissing off the fans and maybe even players but doing his thing.

He had a game plan and he will act according to it.

Cule4life

The Culest
I couldn't even make up some of the idiotic comments I see around here. Hating on Thiago for making his own decision, one he's entitled to, one which he thinks is the best for him and his career, and not staying at a club that couldn't give less of a shit about him and that would sooner trust a one-legged drunk 32-year-old Xavi over him... Sure, makes sense.

I'm incredibly sad to see him leave, he was one of my favourite players and I was always looking forward to seeing him become the boss of FCB's future midfield. Unfortunately, some people thought otherwise and were stupid enough to give him a very easy way out.

I don't think he made a particulary smart decision, but I understand him. Best of luck to him, I hope he becomes one of the GOATs and returns to Barca in his prime.

:worthy:

L

Learo

As i know, we get 20m from Bayern, 5m from his salary and a friendly game.

ok, yeah, i get it. i think javi martinez did something similar when he signed for bayern.

well, 25m is better than 18m. we have enough money now to buy 2 good CBs.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why do people wish him well. I couldn't care less what happens to him now, he's no longer associated with us.

It's not like he actually gave anything useful to the club in his time here, yet people act as if it's a legend going on his way.

MessiDinho10

ok, yeah, i get it. i think javi martinez did something similar when he signed for bayern.

well, 25m is better than 18m. we have enough money now to buy 2 good CBs.

We only need one CB who's on a good level with world class potential or who's already world class.

Home of Barca Fans