Thiago Translantara

Meitux

You're just thinking in present terms. As a future prospect, Thiago offered a LOT and losing him means losing a player who could be among the best in the world in the future. He would've been a very crucial player for us going forward, but now we don't have that option.
Yeah,we shouldnt judge him by what he has done now as didnt get the chance.This player already knew our style and had their skills abilities to be great for this midfield.We gonna regret it badly when we see him being one of the best midfielders in the world and be in Bayern

oz187

You're just thinking in present terms. As a future prospect, Thiago offered a LOT and losing him means losing a player who could be among the best in the world in the future. He would've been a very crucial player for us going forward, but now we don't have that option.

We don't have that option, but we've got 25M plus whatever we save on paying his wages each year.

He should have gone Man Utd, his arrival screws up the development of Can and Weiser and will cause a surplus of players in midfield and also at the back if JM is asked to play as a CB by Pep, Peps a great coach but his signings are always questionable

Mr Hulot

Tello and Montoya have had good offers from other teams ( montoya should deff be starting over alves and Tello over villa or sanchez) But they have decided to stay and even extend their contracts to remain at the club. We can't assume that all apples are rotten (tello, montoya) just b.c one of them was ( Thiago).

But this was only their first season with the first team. Montoya's agent already started talking. I predict that if Montoya doesn't get enough minutes this year we will have a similar situation next summer. Tello is an amazing squad player, but he has not the talent of Thiago. He will never be a starter for our club, but he can be a very important squad player like Keita. That is his ceiling in my opinion.

Galning

Remember Pep & Thiago last year during the lap of honour? :thiago: Obviously he & Pep have a great relationship. Pep gave him his debut in Barcelona B and in the first team. I'd move to a great club too if I was certain the manager believed in me.

Birdy

Thiago needs to stop being such a sellout and stay and have some patience his time will come. Fuck is he gonna do leaving his home team for whom he is important already and potentially firm starting player when the old lady sings for xavi by having to adapt to a different country/league for an extremely established club with already more midfield players than you can count. Is he just gonna walk into the starting team cuz he is who? So whats the point in leaving. Someone enlighten me. And a slight fuck you to Pep for not having the courtesy to leave our squad alone in his first season somewhere else. Just doesn't fall right if you ask me. If I've been living my whole life in your house and the first they out I'm coming back to see if you want to sell me your new tv when my mansion is full of plasmas and money, go take a hike. That might be a terrible analogy but whatever, regardless I just wish thiago would stay.

Absolutely right about Thiago, absolutely wrong about Pep.. We said several times that he would have gone to United. Pep intervened on where he would go, not on whether he would leave..
Reality is harsh, and we need to see it fair and square as it is.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
lel what was going through your head? This saga has been going on for ages.

This was when it was minor speculation, just papers like Sport, MD, or Marca reporting interest from United. It really started looking like he would leave for United a few days after I bought it, then weeks went by and nothing was official so I thought it was ok. But then one rumor of Bayern came up and 2 days later here we are :lol:

Stric

How on earth does Thiagos wages mean anything to Barcelona and the friendly agreed months ago, unless they have decided that gate receipts now go to Barca?

They're not talking about this 2013 friendly. They're organizing another friendly which is to be held some time in the next 4 years. 1 mil of proceedings will be paid to Barcelona. And Thiago's wages means that instead of Bayern paying the 4 million (in addition to the 20) from their transfer budget, the 4 mil will be taken from what was supposed to be Thiago's salary. That is, his salary over the course of the contract will be 4 mil less. Barcelona still gets the full 25 eventually.

Well one thing's certain, I wasted 120 euros

:lol: You poor thing.

I'll buy it off you for 20. :pep:

(The reply I expect: Oh boy, awesome! You've got a deal! :rosell: )

....maybe Thiago Silva will join and get the #11. :pep:

...not. :VdB:

Stric

Remember Pep & Thiago last year during the lap of honour? :thiago: Obviously he & Pep have a great relationship. Pep gave him his debut in Barcelona B and in the first team. I'd move to a great club too if I was certain the manager believed in me.

No, man, you're dead wrong. Thiago is a shitty little disrespectful ungrateful brat who took everything from Barcelona and never gave anything back. Now he's leaving like a little bitch when in reality we were counting on him to win us the CL next year. I hope he gets diarrhea in the middle of his debut match!

:pep:

Home of Barca Fans