Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No, man, you're dead wrong. Thiago is a shitty little disrespectful ungrateful brat who took everything from Barcelona and never gave anything back. Now he's leaving like a little bitch when in reality we were counting on him to win us the CL next year. I hope he gets diarrhea in the middle of his debut match!

:pep:

:lol:

But this was only their first season with the first team. Montoya's agent already started talking. I predict that if Montoya doesn't get enough minutes this year we will have a similar situation next summer. Tello is an amazing squad player, but he has not the talent of Thiago. He will never be a starter for our club, but he can be a very important squad player like Keita. That is his ceiling in my opinion.

I really don't know what will happen in the future, all i know is that 2 of the most successful canteranos (Xavi & Iniesta) had to wait on the bench until the time was right. We live in a time where players just want to be superstars right away. Whether Tello will turnout to be more or less of a better player only time will tell. I still remember asking myself why the hell was Iniesta introduced on the field when we were losing a game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No, man, you're dead wrong. Thiago is a shitty little disrespectful ungrateful brat who took everything from Barcelona and never gave anything back. Now he's leaving like a little bitch when in reality we were counting on him to win us the CL next year. I hope he gets diarrhea in the middle of his debut match!

You're taking the piss but that's the truth if you cut out the exxagreration.

spark

:lol: Luftstalag? :wave:

Are you really a Barca fan?

I think Tito not only exposed Thiago, but this thread nicely points out the so called Barca fans. Thiago's treachery far exceeds the levels of Figo.

Yeah because a young gun leaving us to get extra playing time something that we promised him but lied about instead we gave playing time to Alexis, Cesc and Pedro and a injured and gassed out Xavi is the same as our captain at the time leaving us for our arch rivals when we basically needed players of his quality:rolleyes:

spark

Yeah because a young gun leaving us to get extra playing time something that we promised him but lied about instead we gave playing time to Alexis, Cesc and Pedro and a injured and gassed out Xavi is the same as our captain at the time leaving us for our arch rivals when we basically needed players of his quality:rolleyes:

It would be better to save the eye rolls for when you actually know the players he competed with for playing time.

It would be better to save the eye rolls for when you actually know the players he competed with for playing time.

Oh I know very well the players he is competing with considering I have been watching Bayern munich since the days of Effenberg I know the surroundings of that team quite well, i think he made the wrong choice going to Bayern but if he thinks he will get more playing time at Bayern so be it he was not going to get any more at Barca because we prefer to play alexis and pedro over him.

Scrap that misread the post:
Thiago was competing with a out of form Pedro and Alexis and even Cesc who went missing against big boys for playing time he deserved more game time I dont blame him for leaving Barca

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Its official i now hate Bayern more than any other club in this world. Thanks Rosell and Tito great work.

Now we sell Messi to them too. For gods sake what is going on in this club.

Stric

I have no trouble believing that Thiago will get more (or more important) minutes and will be held in higher regard in Bayern. Simply because Pep is now the boss there.

Meitux

I have no trouble believing that Thiago will get more (or more important) minutes and will be held in higher regard in Bayern. Simply because Pep is now the boss there.
Is it worthy from the start thought?In that already great midfield.I see Kroos as the victim

ShandyFFM

Guess its written in his new contract otherwise he wouldn go.

Idiots are running this club.
Sorry, correction.
Idiots are RUINING this club.

BerkeleyBernie

At Bayern, he'll have a coach who actually gives a shit about him, and will treat him far better than he was treated last season. Even if he isn't an automatic starter.

Something else to consider: who will take Del Bosque's place as coach of Spain? It's Pep's if he wants it, and my bet is sooner than later. If not 2014 WC, then 2018 for sure, and Thiago will be in his prime. I'm sure Thiago's realistic about the competition for midfield positions in the Spanish team. It's always going to be ridiculously competitive, and he'd be unlikely to make more than a bench spot in 2014, if at all.

ShandyFFM

So hows the player in the Future with the potential to play the Xavi role in the first team. Its Thiago hes a true leader at the spanish sub 21. Won it two times is captain and scored the goals in the finals. What else could you ask for. There is only one player who got the quality to success Xavi at the moment beside Thiago and this is Gündogan. They better sign him for next season.

But i dont get this how could the management be so wrong with Thiago not to give him more time. We all know we need our youthplayers to keep true to our style. But we sell the best. Sergi Roberto is nowhere near to be a solution. Cesc isnt too so why didnt they looked out for the playingtime Thiago was granted in his contract. Amateurs

Home of Barca Fans