Thiago Translantara

B

beautifulgame

Again: Thiago shits all over Cesc. :clap: Jonathon and Thiago are perfect to take over from Inie and Xavi eventually.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
saying thiago is better then cesc is delusional... cesc has lead a top 4 EPL team for some seasons whilethiago is playing in a youth team... he is good and CAN be better then Cesc but he is not near there yet....

C

csidle

I'd rather have Thiago playing a lot as backup until he gets older than I would throw €35 on Cesc.

B

beautifulgame

DM, your putting words in my mouth. As a FOOTBALLER (technically), Thiago is much better than Cesc. Whether he will prove it on the professional stage with accolades remains to be seen. I'm not saying he's done more in a team setting but technically he is more equipped than Cesc. Cesc is a very good technical player, but what I see with Thiago is amazing technique. He can reach a very high level with the right managing and a little luck.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
okay sorry i read it wrong my mistake and i dont want cesc this summer either i would rather wait for next sumer

zanela

This boy ll become a cracking player in the future. Hez a first team material. IMO, hez more technically gifted & has more potential thn JDS & other canteranos. Too bad he missed our pre-season and it felt like he was playing to make a pt to the manager tht he deserves a chance in the first team over the others...

And, i've heard his bro' is even better thn him :hooray:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Future looks bright with Thiago and Jonathan in the midfield.

Yes it does :beer2:

I finally got to watch the Gamper match and I was really amazed at how well the two of them played, especially together and playing behind Messi & Ibra...JDS is ready, I believe that much is clear...Thiago, honestly, might be ready himself too...Phenomenal passing from the kid

I was just gushing over the kids in that 2nd half :worthy:

veryfatchocobo

I honestly think Thiago is better than JDS. However, they have two different roles on the pitch, so it's hard to compare them. I guess I shouldn't either then :/

beef-supreme

I agree yusuf, and in a good way too! How I wish Dinho at his prime were still at Barca... Though I don't like him anymore, he was the most amazing player I had ever seen!

T

Tanaka Cule

I liked Deco better. IMO Thiago plays alot like Deco. Damn I miss Super Defleco! :sad:

Home of Barca Fans