Thiago Translantara

Jadentheman

BPTXJZECQAMagDr.jpg:large

Wow he will look really good in that. Unlike other members I hope he succeeds. He has so much potential to be one of the world's best and I want to see him up there contend with Neymar one day.

Yes I can think he can crack into the starting 11 at Bayern. And yes I think he can establish being a key player in Pep's new system that will make Bayern the next best team in the world for who knows how long.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He won't be contending with Neymar, he's a talent in a league of his own. The best young talent in the world.

KhaledBarca

FOr club record worst signing. 60 m plus sergi samper and leonel engue.
Pep will be the president, He' smarter than Laporta or Rosell to sign such deal.
Thiago will have 1 more year in his contract... He'll put pressure on Bayern to leave them for Barcelona... Transfer fee would probably be 20M :pep:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You know peps the guy that bought Ibra for 68milliom plus etoo right? And chygrynsky. And hleb. And Sanchez. Great tactician and motivator but clueless when asking for transfers.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wow he will look really good in that. Unlike other members I hope he succeeds. He has so much potential to be one of the world's best and I want to see him up there contend with Neymar one day.

Yes I can think he can crack into the starting 11 at Bayern. And yes I think he can establish being a key player in Pep's new system that will make Bayern the next best team in the world for who knows how long.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

A Barca fan wishing a non-Barca player, better yet, a former Barca player who ditched us to join one of our strongest rivals and competitors well is beyond me. Of course, unless you are a Spain fan.

Home of Barca Fans