Thiago Translantara

iookram

No way should we trade away a player who had faith and stayed with us for a player that left at the 1st hurdle.

Fabregas? Yes... But not with the cost of losing Thiago.

tonito

This would be a huge mistake. £50m AND Thiago for Fabregas? No thank you!

Barca doesn't need Fabregas, Fabregas needs Barca.

W

woobie

There's absolutely nothing about transfers on Thiago's twitter page, for what that may be worth.

Not sure why people are getting so concerned about an article in the Daily Mail anyway. AFAIK, they're not exactly paragons of reliability.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
There's absolutely nothing about transfers on Thiago's twitter page, for what that may be worth.

Not sure why people are getting so concerned about an article in the Daily Mail anyway. AFAIK, they're not exactly paragons of reliability.

come on, you know what this place is like when it comes to overreactions.

jamrock

i swear to god, if thiago leaves for the sake of cesc, i will personally hunt him down and break his legs

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Sergi Roberto got more praise from pep than Thiago this season. Something to think about.

M

mitkoa7x

With time Thiago can become almost as good as Xaviniesta, I dont want him to become the 2nd Cesc...

Yugi

that´s why sergi roberto played one match + 3 minutes vs real (that was probably just guardiola trying to troll real madrid anyway)
thiago and sergi are biggest promises of barca b midfield (along with romeu) and rosell would be biggest IDIOT EVER if he just sold them to arsenal and stopped their developing

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Sergi Roberto got more praise from pep than Thiago this season. Something to think about.

Sergi seems like a consummate player that managers like Pep love...whereas Thiago tends to help those remaining follicles of Pep's fall out

jamrock

give the kid 20 minutes in most of the games in the first half of the season and he will be kicking has by the 2nd half

:party1:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

it's like I said a year ago, Thiago plays like he has something to prove.

that's both a good thing and a bad thing. he has the ability and confidence, as the Villarreal game showed. he just needs to get his head screwed on straight and make sure that confidence doesn't lead him to self-indulgence of arrogance.

Home of Barca Fans