Thiago Translantara

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting, Meta...I found Sergio Roberto a much more relaxed player in the midfield, reminded me of Xavi in some ways...From the warmups until the match, he seemed so calm & collected...Similar vibes from Gomez & Muniesa, the latter just oozed Puyol like qualities...Deulofeu seemed a bit of a tit for a 17 year old, acted like a 13 year old - maybe he knew he wasn't going to play but from the outset just seemed like a goofy kid

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Interesting, Meta...I found Sergio Roberto a much more relaxed player in the midfield, reminded me of Xavi in some ways...From the warmups until the match, he seemed so calm & collected...Similar vibes from Gomez & Muniesa, the latter just oozed Puyol like qualities...Deulofeu seemed a bit of a tit for a 17 year old, acted like a 13 year old - maybe he knew he wasn't going to play but from the outset just seemed like a goofy kid
On Geri's defence, not everyone can be Messi's or Iniesta's.

Geri plays for U17 and gets a shot for U19. Wouldn't you be happy/proud?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
On Geri's defence, not everyone can be Messi's or Iniesta's.

Geri plays for U17 and gets a shot for U19. Wouldn't you be happy/proud?

At the risk of getting OT, I just found Geri is a bit of an immature player...I get that he's 17 but he's definitely wired different than a lot of La Masia products rolling out of there...The difference between him & the way Gomez, Roberto & Muniesa were warming up was massive...but again, perhaps it was just an isolated set of circumstances

Yugi

he needs to get his head sorted probably, coaches should start from now on, let´s hope deulofeu will be massive upgrade to our attack

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Imagine the supposedly average mid fielder in Afellay playing ahead of the youngsters... They will fire up. They will show enough motivation in the training sessions, they prove to Pep that they have what it takes to step up to the first team

Now imagine the supposedly WC mid fielder, the prodigal son, the savior,... playing ahead of the youngsters... The motivation is gone down the drain. They will start looking away!!

None of the youngsters would make it if we buy Cesc now. Don't think there is Iniesta level patience any more, especially with the huge money involved lately

Yugi

yeah, that fabrebitch left in 16 and they´ve been here for a lifetime and now are knocking on the first team doors and they will make it I think

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
come on, you know what this place is like when it comes to overreactions.

It's not about Thiago leaving (which most likely isn't even happening), but the fact that we would really have an identical case to the Fabrégas one.

The mere thought of us chasing another La Masia prospect for years riles me up to no end.

jamrock

Imagine the supposedly average mid fielder in Afellay playing ahead of the youngsters... They will fire up. They will show enough motivation in the training sessions, they prove to Pep that they have what it takes to step up to the first team

Now imagine the supposedly WC mid fielder, the prodigal son, the savior,... playing ahead of the youngsters... The motivation is gone down the drain. They will start looking away!!

None of the youngsters would make it if we buy Cesc now. Don't think there is Iniesta level patience any more, especially with the huge money involved lately

+1

the possible arrival of cesc is probably the reason why thiago tries so hard to prove himself, as he knows that once he arrives there is nothing he can do.

W

woobie

Okay, here's an admittedly tenuous indication that Thiago is going nowhere next year: he's the one young player featured on the club website's botiga modelling the 11-12 kit (the others being Iniesta, Alves, Puyol, and Pedro). Not so sure they' dsell someone they had modelling the new kit.

Course, this may just be wishful thinking on my part. I like the kid and hope he stays.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Okay, here's an admittedly tenuous indication that Thiago is going nowhere next year: he's the one young player featured on the club website's botiga modelling the 11-12 kit (the others being Iniesta, Alves, Puyol, and Pedro). Not so sure they' dsell someone they had modelling the new kit.

Course, this may just be wishful thinking on my part. I like the kid and hope he stays.
Good reasoning.

You guys are such drama queens.. Thiago is one of the best youngsters we've had for a while. The fans have a masssssssive hard-on for him. Why would Sandro and co sell him?

SwiftGuyver

Thiago is going nowhere...

Mazinho has said as much and Pep confirmed Thiago would be in our first team squad next season...

also the kid has already posed in the nike ads for our 2011-12 kit...haha...

Home of Barca Fans