Thiago Translantara

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No one to blame for this other than the club, they and they alone could've prevented it...First signing Cesc and then sticking with him...right before he heads back to England

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No one to blame for this other than the club, they and they alone could've prevented it...First signing Cesc and then sticking with him...right before he heads back to England
Pep... Pep... and Pep!!

Signing Fabregas, Thiago's contract renewal with a dubious clause attached and Pep approaching Bayern all by himself... All this happened around the same time

Pep was overtop then, his legendary status and him just guiding us to CL gave him so much power... He could easily have prevented the board from signing Cesc then. He didn't. And the rest of the story is all known. I genuinely suspect Pep had been planning this shit for a long time

Last edited:
I

instinct

Pep... Pep... and Pep!!

Signing Fabregas, Thiago's contract renewal with a dubious clause attached and Pep approaching Bayern all by himself... All this happened around the same time

Pep was overtop then, his legendary status and him just guiding us to CL gave him so much power... He could easily have prevented the board from signing Cesc then. He didn't. And the rest of the story is all known. I genuinely suspect Pep had been planning this shit for a long time

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Duke

Pep... Pep... and Pep!!

tumblr_lhh78kZuya1qbgbcb.gif

Cule4life

The Culest
I find it funny that people are trying to rub their moral higher ground on others by backing a player who ditched the club :lol:

I would like to know why Thiago and his agent (i.e., Pep's useless brother) insisted on a playing-time clause when the manager here was still the one who appreciated him and that was just around the time when the said manager was plying his move away from us, to Bayern, where both of them now are!! CONVENIENCE!?

And you arent trying to rub your moral higher ground on us by implying that anyone who wishes him good luck is wrong? Stop this superior attitude. People have different opinions. Stop trying to impose yours on others
Tito and Rosell didnt even try to retain Thiago. They clearly didnt rate him highly. So what problem do you have in him leaving to play for a manager who appreciates him?

I will say this to you once again- Thiago has left. Deal with it. If you dont like him, stop visiting this thread and spreading ur hateful comments

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Thiago never really contributed that much to Barca-lets face it. He is a promising player but no Xavi or Iniesta so why are Barca fans so butthurt???!!

He wanted playing time and believes he will get it at Bayern. I am sure Pep has a first team place for him in mind otherwise he wouldn't have bought him. Bottom line this saga could go either way-complete flop or brilliant signing. I think it will be middle of the road. German football is different and I'm not so sure Thiago will shine there.

We have Sergei Roberto and Fabregas. Lets see what happens-to early to make any judgements on the midfield.

AvocadoCake

Personally I think anyone who has turned on him due to his move are sad. I feel he's done the right thing really, even if it is Bayern he has gone to, Pep knows what he's doing.

Exactly. It's not like he signed with Madrid. Completely understand Dortmund players turning on Gotze, but not Barca fans vs Thiago.

People seem to be more upset that he joined Bayern than that he left (when most thought he was going to United I didn't see many cursing him), and while I do think he would succeed more at United (they have no midfield) he didn't think so, partially because of Pep, end of. I think he made a career mistake but we'll see, time will tell and even if it was a mistake, it's no reason to hate.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And you arent trying to rub your moral higher ground on us by implying that anyone who wishes him good luck is wrong? Stop this superior attitude. People have different opinions. Stop trying to impose yours on others
Tito and Rosell didnt even try to retain Thiago. They clearly didnt rate him highly. So what problem do you have in him leaving to play for a manager who appreciates him?

I will say this to you once again- Thiago has left. Deal with it. If you dont like him, stop visiting this thread and spreading ur hateful comments
No I'm not trying to impose anything... I'm not saying "Am I the only one who is hating Thiago?"... or "Am I the only one that's really hurt?"... or "Am I the only who is wishing him bad luck?"... Or any shit like that.

I only intended my post towards people doing such stuff. only the other way of course... So wonder why you are the one so hurt about it!!

Last edited:

Faceless

No more faces at night
Lets stop this bickering about Thiago leaving and so-on-and-whatsorts. Him leaving maybe a blessing in disguise. His attitude would only ruin the morale of the team if he continues to stay. I'm glad he left. It's not an individual race but a team. A frickin team. Don't like the rotation? Deal with it, leave!

Personally I think anyone who has turned on him due to his move are sad. I feel he's done the right thing really, even if it is Bayern he has gone to, Pep knows what he's doing.

This. No one is to blame here but Tito, Rosell and the club's management. Thiago left a club with a coach that clearly doesn't rate/value him (VERY wrongly, I might add) to one with a coach that does. Don't see why so many fans are blaming him or hating on him.

No one to blame for this other than the club, they and they alone could've prevented it...

+1. Making no effort whatsoever to keep Thiago was extremely dumb on the club's part. Give him an improved contract, promise him more minutes, whatever.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Estel's conspiracy is ridiculous. Aside from that, people need to get their facts straight. Cesc was peps idea, not the board. The buyout clause had nothing wrong with it either and was good for all involved at the time it was signed. If he broke into the first team his clause would be high, if he didn't he'd be able to go for a reasonable price. Even then we got 7 million extra on top of his buyout clause, there's no reason to complain.

Also, cesc isn't going anywhere, all quotes point to this. Manchester bidding for him just shows how deluded they are, not that it is a possibility. If ferguson was still there and the bid was made we might have reason to beleive he would go, because he is clever and only makes public bids for good reason. This is moyes though who clearly has no idea what he's doing.

It makes no sense whatsoever for him to leave and he wants to stay. The club also wants him to stay as we are short on this area and the manager likes him and wants him to be a regular one day. The board would never sell him as it makes them look really bad in the yes of the fans.

Home of Barca Fans