Thiago Translantara

footyfan

Calma, calma
Same kind of folks stick together, they say. ;)

BPd9ojgCMAAZ1K0.jpg:large

Yup, the best players always gel.

BarcaOG

Banned
barca brothers, i hate to bump this thread while the wound is still fresh, but i need your help.

a friend and i were talking about thiago's transfer and we got into an argument. he said he was hoping bayern/man united would make the bid in july, because thiago's buy-out clause was 90million then (unaffordable).

i told him that would be a ridiculous contract and that buy-out clauses don't fluctuate by months.

who is right?

Stric

barca brothers, i hate to bump this thread while the wound is still fresh, but i need your help.

a friend and i were talking about thiago's transfer and we got into an argument. he said he was hoping bayern/man united would make the bid in july, because thiago's buy-out clause was 90million then (unaffordable).

i told him that would be a ridiculous contract and that buy-out clauses don't fluctuate by months.

who is right?

Some sources say that Thiago's buyout clause was supposed to be 18 million until August 1st, then raised to 90. So in August, his clause would be 90. But then again, Rosell said that his standard clause was 18 million and only gets raised to 90 if he plays 60% or more (which is the same thing as everybody else was saying, really, just looking at it the other way around). It is strange, I guess I don't know what official info we have on this.

Keikoku

Cabbage

who is right?

I think the contract won't go up in any way except Thiago played as his contract said.
Rosell said something like "if he play amount of games then his buy out clause will up to 90m" if not wrong.

Stric

I wonder what his new contract at Bayern is like. Surely he and his agent wanted to do something similar...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I find it funny that people are trying to rub their moral higher ground on others by backing a player who ditched the club :lol:

I would like to know why Thiago and his agent (i.e., Pep's useless brother) insisted on a playing-time clause when the manager here was still the one who appreciated him and that was just around the time when the said manager was plying his move away from us, to Bayern, where both of them now are!! CONVENIENCE!?

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

I find it funny that people are trying to rub their moral higher ground on others by backing a player who ditched the club :lol:

I would like to know why Thiago and his agent (i.e., Pep's useless brother) insisted on a playing-time clause when the manager here was still the one who appreciated him and that was just around the time when the said manager was plying his move away from us, to Bayern, where both of them now are!! CONVENIENCE!?

1. He deserved to start many times, but didn't
2. He didn't expected any improvement in this regard
3. Pep has serious ideas how to play him, For tito he is just a rotation.
4. He has a career, ambitions couldn't have let a brilliant opportunity go.

I would've done the same. Besides that we should never forget as mourinho says "In futball, dere are a lut of playerz".

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Personally I think anyone who has turned on him due to his move are sad. I feel he's done the right thing really, even if it is Bayern he has gone to, Pep knows what he's doing.

Home of Barca Fans