Thiago Translantara

impeh

Hi, its me..
Thiago: "Could I return to Barcelona one day? I would never close the door to Barça, the club gave me so much.

ldb198

Yesterday there were quotes from his dad saying Man U was close. So who is lying? Him or is Dad. (I tend to think him since there was so much MU talk this summer) OR is it that these quotes from Magazines are all bs? Unless you hear it on video its hard to know. But this is the opposite of what was said yesterday.

ldb198

If Thiago is lying then I just lost respect. I was behind him on his move because I don't see a problem with him doing what's best for his career but if he is now being a liar then that to me says more about his character.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yesterday there were quotes from his dad saying Man U was close. So who is lying? Him or is Dad. (I tend to think him since there was so much MU talk this summer) OR is it that these quotes from Magazines are all bs? Unless you hear it on video its hard to know. But this is the opposite of what was said yesterday.
May be Thiago just hasn't got the brains!!

Moyes said the same too... That they were never interested in him.

If Thiago is lying then I just lost respect. I was behind him on his move because I don't see a problem with him doing what's best for his career but if he is now being a liar then that to me says more about his character.
What different does it make if he's lying!?

No thanks. We've got Cesc Fabregas.
I'd prefer if he begs to return... Only for the club to deny him a place, saying it would be bad for his career in Spain NT

Last edited:
F

Flavia

So he'll be Cesc 2.0, coming back after a while.
I do hope this forum is still on if that happens :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Imagine him and Pep returning one day, and Mou as his assistant :lol:
Unless Pep thought that the kid wouldn't stay here longer, and if he joined Utd there's no way back for him to Camp Nou. And for the benefit of us is why he brought him to Bayern.... I don't want him back either

ShandyFFM

Thiago: "I wanted to feel valued and to play more. The club knew I wanted to leave, I waited for them to contact me, but they didn't."

That just sooo wrong :facepalm: i wonder what we will hear about the current Barca in years and what went wrong.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thiago: "I wanted to feel valued and to play more. The club knew I wanted to leave, I waited for them to contact me, but they didn't."

That just sooo wrong :facepalm: i wonder what we will hear about the current Barca in years and what went wrong.
May they just gave up on him... I mean he feels like he is not being valued enough every two years anyway!!

Let's see how much he'll feel valued at his new club with all those stars plying their trade there... I am betting all I have that he will run the exact same heu and cry two years from now

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans