Thiago Translantara

Meitux

Fairly impressive, Bayern looked better and faster with him in. Good thing that he starts the perfromances as he did for his first games. And also very good assist for Robben's goal.

Icarium

Lifestealer
What place did thiago play today? I saw some part of the match he was everywhere making awesome passes or is it just me who is thinking like that.

Meitux

What place did thiago play today? I saw some part of the match he was everywhere making awesome passes or is it just me who is thinking like that.
As attacking midfielder but slightly dropping to control the game too, basically some free role around the midfield.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Subbed in for Boateng but played CM. The moment he came on, entire game changed to go Bayern's way and their rhythm started clicking. Kroos is a great engine but Thiago was the creative orchestrator of Bayern really dominating in their play.

Meitux

Subbed in for Boateng but played CM. The moment he came on, entire game changed to go Bayern's way and their rhythm started clicking. Kroos is a great engine but Thiago was the creative orchestrator of Bayern really dominating in their play.
Kroos isn't that much of the player to control the midfield thought more of course to his usual attacking midfielder position, Thiago showed that he can do very well to fast passing and to dribble in tight areas. With Schweinsteiger's injury i think he'll at least start the following games and be even more impressive.

Home of Barca Fans