Thiago Translantara

Mander

According to Opta Sports, he's also completed more dribles than any other player in the tournament (barring someone in the Ukraine-England match completing a lot), 10, seven of which came today.

Such a joy to watch.

FTGwf.gif

thiago-vs-england-o.gif

Last edited:

jamrock

Thiago made 108 passes for Spain against Czech Republic, 35 more than any other player, at a success rate of 91%.

People look to the one or two mistake to make a judgement on the kid way too much, hope this goes some way in helping their eyesight

Barcafan 2304

He has had a very good tournament so far and if there was any doubt to his class, he is proving those people wrong. Undoubted potential, all he needs is experience.

iookram

Amazing performance today.

For a specific moment:

Thiago's dribble in the 28th minute of the match = :worthy:

Considering his development so far(not only this U21 championship), anyone thinks we should give Thiago a real chance instead of going all out for Fabregas?

CesDel

wtf, thiago isnt overconfident

It's true, there have been moments when he has shown overconfidence. For example against england, he had robbed the ball from walker(I think) in spains penalty area and he was going to do a chip pass but he did it with the outside of his foot and the ball went ouf of play.

But stuff like that improves with age, and I like young player with confidence on their ability..

Barcafan 2304

Amazing performance today.

For a specific moment:

Thiago's dribble in the 28th minute of the match = :worthy:

Considering his development so far(not only this U21 championship), anyone thinks we should give Thiago a real chance instead of going all out for Fabregas?

I am only wary of putting him straight in and putting him under immediate pressure as being the 'answer'. Needs to be afforded time to gain experience.

Z

ZiZu

As somebody mentioned before , he reminds me of a couple players , Deco and Iniesta .

I reckon he's ready to start playing quite a few first team games next season , his control and his runs/dribbles are great to see .

It worries me that there's talk of selling / swapping him though!!

Barcafan 2304

As somebody mentioned before , he reminds me of a couple players , Deco and Iniesta .

I reckon he's ready to start playing quite a few first team games next season , his control and his runs/dribbles are great to see .

It worries me that there's talk of selling / swapping him though!!

All paper talk, he and his father are adamant he is staying

Home of Barca Fans