Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This bioy has everything in his arsenal to be a success. Not to sure about the loan argument, i think he could get more exposure to the first team next season

I'd like him to be here at least for 2 seasons. I'd want him to gain as much as he can from Xavi in these 2 years. If he can't cut it even then, then we can think about loaning him!!

Yugi

Thiago: "My dream is not to triumph at Barça, but to triumph in football. I want to be a player who people will remember forever." [efe]
Thiago: "Cesc's arrival could make me leave? That's not something I think about now, I'm focused on the Euro. We'll see what happens." [efe]

holy shit, lets hope this is misinterpreted ffs

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Thiago: "My dream is not to triumph at Barça, but to triumph in football. I want to be a player who people will remember forever." [efe]

he sounds just like Cristiano, tbh.

makes it much clearer why Pep praised Bobby and wants Cesc so desperately.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thiago: "Cesc's arrival could make me leave? That's not something I think about now, I'm focused on the Euro. We'll see what happens." [efe]

I'm not surprised if he said so...

Q) Is succeeding with Barca your dream?
A) Yeah i'd want to be really successful in Football

impeh

Hi, its me..

yeh, he better have been misquoted...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
for the record I'm not happy he's said this. in fact I think it's quite sad.

I just think it's a nice cold slap in the face for everyone who said he was this superloyal wonderkid (when during his contract renewals last season he demanded that he have first team football in 11/12 or he wouldn't sign!) just because he didn't bail on us like Cesc did.

gingerless

wouldn't be surprised if he did say it.

not that that's a bad thing, it'll just be good to see some cules stfu about this whole loyalty bullshit

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What the fuck is with this over reaction in here!? Every body threaten the club that they have an option to be as good a player outside so they better be treated good here.

Even Victor Valdes did that couple years ago. Xavi came close to leaving some time ago. Puyi thought about it too!

Yeah rub Cesc every time on Thiago's face and he'd just sit down there like a puppy and say 'I discussed about my dream with the coach & he'll decide about my future!' GTFO seriously

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
What the fuck is with this over reaction in here!? Every body threaten the club that they have an option to be as good a player outside so they better be treated good here.

Even Victor Valdes did that couple years ago. Xavi came close to leaving some time ago. Puyi thought about it too!

Yeah rub Cesc every time on Thiago's face and he'd just sit down there like a puppy and say 'I discussed about my dream with the coach & he'll decide about my future!' GTFO seriously

Xavi, Puyol & Valdés were all negotiating contracts.

Xavi, Puyol & Valdés had won multiple leagues and european cups.

Xavi, Puyol & Valdes had proven their loyalty through years of service.

none of the above apply to Thiago.

:)

Home of Barca Fans