Thiago Translantara

Nani17

What I love about this kid is he also tries tricks; entertains the fans. You have to question the (expensive) pursuit of Fabregas when this gem is ready to be unleashed (further).

Manuel Traquete

Another great performance from Thiago today. What a gem this kid is. I really hope he sticks around, I can see him controlling our midfield in a few years, along with Iniesta.

I'm sure Pep will give him ample playing time next season and he'll prove his quality. Pep is great at developing/improving midfielders (Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta... even Mascherano improved a lot this season), Thiago's talent is in good hands.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still remains a rather unpolished gem for me...Uber talented but still has a lot of lapses in concentration...It's his head that bothers me most

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
reall sicc skill but is always looking for the sexxy play....pep needs more time with him to mold him into the player we need

iookram

Amazing performance today. But perhaps he tries too hard to impress. For example, he did a nice turn to dribble out of defence(from the left back area) down the touchline then decided to go for the flash moment(a trivela) that failed.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Amazing performance today. But perhaps he tries too hard to impress. For example, he did a nice turn to dribble out of defence(from the left back area) down the touchline then decided to go for the flash moment(a trivela) that failed.

Yeah, it's shite like that that infuriates me with the player...There's a side of him that just seems too immature at times on the pitch rather than focused on the task at hand

barcaboy15

Thiago to me is a cross of Xavi & Ronaldinho, he's got that Brazilian flair and swagger about him.

But there's no doubt about one thing, he's an immense talent and a potential world's best midfielder.;)

Yugi

thiago is soooo ronaldinho to be honest, I can see him playing Iniesta role in next 5 years
MAGIQUE

Yugi

ronnie is surely way up high above thiago but he kinda reminds me of him, he makes some nice passes and tricks no one would expect

Barcafan 2304

Still remains a rather unpolished gem for me...Uber talented but still has a lot of lapses in concentration...It's his head that bothers me most

But it will come with time. I am sure that most of football's most skilled players had this during their formative years. It does not concern me as it is something that willl come as he learns more and gains experience

Home of Barca Fans