Thiago Translantara

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
That's absurd. He's not better than Xavi and he hasn't earned a starting spot for the NT, I hope you're trolling. But I'll tell you this, I think he is traveling to Brazil and I do think he's doing well in Bayern and that we should have played him more and trusted him more so he would have stayed.

I love Xavi as much as anybody but I think his time has come. He's aging and I think Thiago is a better option going forward for La Roja.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Thiago had a knee injury in today's game. I read is a partial tear of the MCL.

More knee injuries. Fucking sucks.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's a shame really, but at least it wasn't as horrible as Valdes. MCL injuries aren't usually that bad since the ligament is stronger and less prone to damaging situations (but when MCL injuries are bad, they are REALLY career-threatening bad).

He'll be fine, won't be able to showcase his talent against United but I don't think his WC spot is in question since he still has May to get back match fitness and form.

khaled_a_d

It's a shame really, but at least it wasn't as horrible as Valdes. MCL injuries aren't usually that bad since the ligament is stronger and less prone to damaging situations (but when MCL injuries are bad, they are REALLY career-threatening bad).

He'll be fine, won't be able to showcase his talent against United but I don't think his WC spot is in question since he still has May to get back match fitness and form.

Read in a local site that sport claimed that his injury can force him out for 3 months ,not sure if it is true

Home of Barca Fans