Thiago Translantara

barcanuck

So so so sad for this guy despite alot of us hating on him for leaving us in such a manner. He doesn't deserve this. Reminds me of Giuseppe Rossi more and more :(

khaled_a_d

So so so sad for this guy despite alot of us hating on him for leaving us in such a manner. He doesn't deserve this. Reminds me of Giuseppe Rossi more and more :(

I am afraid he ends up like Deisler,not sure if many here remember him but both arrived to the Bavarian side at the age of 22 with huge potential and suffered major injuries.hope Thiago has better career than that

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am not saying he deserves it, but that's what you get when you leave for Bayern... Hopefully Rafinha will become a beast here and can make us forget about the other bro.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Some of you guys are too bitter about something that's old news. It's time to move on and not be petty.

His career really is in question now though. Without injuries, he could've been a phenomenon of a player dominating for a decade or so. Right now it's just looking like he'll struggle with injuries for years while trying to get back to an adequate level in his mid twenties. If it happens any more then his career at top clubs is over. His ligaments are made of fucking cardboard.

B

beautifulgame

really sucks for him.

but bottom line: 25 million looking pretty decent right now.

I

instinct

I am not saying he deserves it, but that's what you get when you leave for Bayern... Hopefully Rafinha will become a beast here and can make us forget about the other bro.

You get injured because you leave Barca for Bayern?

serghei

Some of you guys are too bitter about something that's old news. It's time to move on and not be petty.

Sure, no reason to be bitter. I can agree with that. But, also, I can't see a reason why I should feel more sorry about him, than I would be about any other player getting injured. He means very little for FCB's history, and he made sure of that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm hearing that he was tackled in training, and that the ligaments ruptured at the scar from the previous injury (i.e. it's the same FUCKING injury again).

I

instinct

I'm hearing that he was tackled in training, and that the ligaments ruptured at the scar from the previous injury (i.e. it's the same FUCKING injury again).

It seems that the treatment under the Spanish doctor causes chronical damage to his ligament. It's a possibility. I still don't understand why Pep doesn't like Müller Wohlfahrt. He is one of, if not the best doctor when it comes to injuries.

F

Flavia

Sure, no reason to be bitter. I can agree with that. But, also, I can't see a reason why I should feel more sorry about him, than I would be about any other player getting injured. He means very little for FCB's history, and he made sure of that.

I don't think DonAndres said anyone should be more sorry for him than any other player. But some comments here were really just bitterness, which is weird after so long. The ex-gf/bf effect still at full.

serghei

It seems that the treatment under the Spanish doctor causes chronical damage to his ligament. It's a possibility. I still don't understand why Pep doesn't like Müller Wohlfahrt. He is one of, if not the best doctor when it comes to injuries.

To me, it seems more like bad ligaments. Some players have strong bodies by nature, some don't. Thiago may have the syndrome of the glass knee. That's also a possibility. And a move to a super-physical league is probably not the best way to go if you are soft in the legs.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Thiago himself denied that the treatment from the Spanish doctor caused him any issues though. This is just terrible luck (the tackle) combined with Thiago's knee ligaments being made of tissue paper. I feel so bad for him. No player should have to go through injury after injury like this.

Home of Barca Fans