Thiago Translantara

Barcafan 2304

Concerned with the resurface of the Bolton rumours. I know there will be a buy-back or loan deal attached to it but still think we need him in case of injuries etc

impeh

Hi, its me..
People close to Madrid president Perez are pressuring him to sign Thiago, who has a 10M buyout fee until 30 June, 20M after that day.

the madrid bit is probably a load of crap, but is the buyout true?

Mander

I believe so. We have the option of renewing his contract for another season as a first teamer, and that would probably raise his low buyout fee (which wasn't so terribly low when he signed the contract, seeing as he was primarily a B-player then, but seems horrible now).

Don't think he's going anywhere. Least of all Madrid. He's seen what they've done to his mate Canales.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
jamrock, he's retracted those statements and basically said everything I said he should have done. so either he's genuinely contrite, has PR savvy people, or reads this forum. :lol:

in any case I'm happy to see him retract those phenomenally disloyal words.

Just keep him away from the mics, this isn't helping anyone. Clearly too nonchalant (or just too stupid?) to deal with it at this point.

he's arrogant. so he probably doesn't think before he opens his mouth (nonchalant I think is more accurate than stupid) I mean he did say he doesn't think when he's on the pitch, he just "does."

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Phenomenally disloyal words. LOL!!

Whats next? He committed treason?

yes.

:p

but seriously, I was obviously exaggerating. it just fucks me off when a La Masia kid talks about themselves before Barça. it just shows they weren't paying attention during their studies & time with the club.

anyway get your ass over to the Sanchez thread. we have talkings to do.

Z

ZiZu

I'd love Thiago to stay at Barca , if we can get Sanchez plus a decent CB .......and maybe Cesc. ....that would be amazing !!

SwiftGuyver

if Thiago can eliminate those little lapses of concentration from his game he will definitely be one of the world's best over the next 5-10 years...

Home of Barca Fans