Thiago Translantara

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
His pass leading to the first goal was great, following by the one that set-up Mata for the spot.

Great performance!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
And the one he put through that Bojan didn't finish.

Yeah, that one too.

Couldn't believe Bojanski fluffed such a chance, but then again, not too surprised either given his confidence is torn to shreds.

L

lucasdm

Hey guys, I'm new to the foruns and I need a help from you. I'm an updater for Championship Manager and I've been finding troubles to create Thiago Alcantara.

What would be his correct position? Is he going to break into Barça's first team next season?

Some people might believe that he is not worth it, so I'm a bit confused here.

I appreciate any help!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Hey guys, I'm new to the foruns and I need a help from you. I'm an updater for Championship Manager and I've been finding troubles to create Thiago Alcantara.

What would be his correct position? Is he going to break into Barça's first team next season?

I appreciate any help!

He'll definitely be playing for the first team next season to some extent. Presuming Fabregas isn't signed, I'd imagine he'll feature in 25-30 games in all competitions.

As for his position, he's a central midfielder principally.

Lemmi

The Reckoner

I appreciate any help!

Think Deco, a great attacking midfielder/playmaker/number 10 but willing to muck in and do the centre midfielder role and the dirty work that comes with it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He should stay, even if Cesc comes... But Pep should give him more minutes, at least Copa del Gay should be his to develop...

L

lucasdm

Thanks for the replies, guys.

So he is some kind of Deco with evolved defensive attributes?

I'm looking forwar do to see him performing. It is a shame that he chose Spain instead of Brazil to play for though.

Home of Barca Fans