Thiago Translantara

JamDav1982

I agree, should of been taken care of and never allowed to leave in the first place.

He was 'taken care of' he just decided to leave as promised a starting role at Bayern. Something he had not earned at Barca. He was the fourth best performing CM in his last season.

DrPepper

Our players at CM are better and with Pogba or Gündogan we're looking to add another superior player to our team. We don't need Alcuntara.

Jombi

The real crime is to allow a 25m release clause. Which big club allows this kind of nonsense? Only small clubs are forced to sell players they dont want to go for peanuts.

Chong Li

Thiago is the biggest talent out of la Masia after Messi and Rosell & Co forced him out of the club.

I know they had to get rid of a player to get money for Ney, but it really should have been the slow turtle (I remeber Moyes offering some 50M or more that summer).

This transfer is one of the many crimes against the club comitted by Sandro and his cronies.

Trickykid

Thiago is the biggest talent out of la Masia after Messi and Rosell & Co forced him out of the club.

I know they had to get rid of a player to get money for Ney, but it really should have been the slow turtle (I remeber Moyes offering some 50M or more that summer).

This transfer is one of the many crimes against the club comitted by Sandro and his cronies.

Bollocks. Noone forced him out. Sure, we didn't do near enough to try to retain him, but he saw an easy way out to greener pastures, and he took it.

Home of Barca Fans