Thiago Translantara

Stric

There are some cool videos about his recovery and his relationship with Rafinha on his Facebook page, for those who are interested. Some cute footage of the two of them playing football when they were just toddlers.

There are some cool videos about his recovery and his relationship with Rafinha on his Facebook page, for those who are interested. Some cute footage of the two of them playing football when they were just toddlers.

The whole series (all four parts are out now) are very interesting.

Bild tells tonight that he has signed a contract extension until 2019 in Munich.

El Flaco

Do you also think Thiago truely never loved Barca actually?
Because if he really did, then why leave Barca?

Just look at Iniesta and Xavi, I remember back in the days when Iniesta didn't got much playing time but he became more and more important for the team for each season.
Unlike Thiago, Xavi and Iniesta were patient and they understood the situation.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you also think Thiago truely never loved Barca actually?
Because if he really did, then why leave Barca?

Just look at Iniesta and Xavi, I remember back in the days when Iniesta got much playing time but he became more and more important for the team for each season.
Unlike Thiago, Xavi and Iniesta were patient and they understood the situation.

Not that I'm comparing Xavi and Thiago in any way as the former truly loves the club, but Xavi himself was just a signature away from signing for AC Milan before his mom thankfully told him to sit his ass down in Barcelona.

We really messed up with the Cesc signing.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We are european champions, thiago isn't a european champion.

Thiago_GET_110715.variant524x295.jpg

Last edited:

Stric

I'm pretty sure that if Thiago hadn't played at Barca prior to joining Bayern, right now we would probably be dead certain that he's the guy for us and we'd be showering Bayern with lucrative offers for our next CM.

I'm pretty sure that if Thiago hadn't played at Barca prior to joining Bayern, right now we would probably be dead certain that he's the guy for us and we'd be showering Bayern with lucrative offers for our next CM.

I would rather see Gundogan or Torres in that spot; so no, not necessarily.

serghei

Yep, Gundogan seems to be back on form. One of the transfers we should make in the winter or in the summer. Busi, Rakitic, Iniesta, Arda Turan, Gundogan and Rafinha. We could put in two very competitive midfields. He'll be 25, still a young player. Would absolutely be the best transfer in midfield. We could also play Turan more as a winger if we sign Ilkay. The board should contact the player and make a personal deal with him, to stop a bid for him from these english teams.

I would absolutely take Gundogan instead of Thiago too.

Last edited:

serghei

I agree, Gundogan and one of those two. And if we have the money, Gaya would be great. 20, 21, 25 years old. It's only a problem of money, the age and the value of those players are top notch. Problem is it will take more than 150m to sign those 3.

But we'll do without Gaya fine as well, since Alba is still young. A good back-up is fine there, it doesn't have to be fierce competition for Alba, a la Carvajal-Danilo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans