Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Would sacrifice Arda, Denis, Gomes and Rafinha for this guy right now.

He's worth more than all of them combined times 10 :lol:

Wish someone would regularly make match-comps for him, surely one of the few footballers in the world that can deliver consistently magical performances to compile for vids.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Wish someone would regularly make match-comps for him, surely one of the few footballers in the world that can deliver consistently magical performances to compile for vids.

This guy actually does: https://twitter.com/Jnicee17

You have to scroll down his timeline or search to find the links for different games

Can link some of there here though:

[tw]838518278502907905[/tw]

[tw]832493332106399745[/tw]

[tw]848261870385549312[/tw]

[tw]843620246904803329[/tw]
[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]

Last edited:

God Serena

We let him go for peanuts by benching him when we didn't have to and giving him the middle finger to make sure he never wanted to come back.

But at least Cesc was happy!

F

FlaFCB

It was pretty clear he was talented, and that it'd be a matter of time for him. This was a terrible decision by the board, zubi, tito and everyone else involved. 25m was such a good deal, we spend 35m on gomeses these days.

Yannik

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] Thanks a lot for the links, I never thought of checking Twitter for these.

This is the first link I clicked, and it's already showing the whole fuss about him.
Call me biased as I like Bayern, but every touch he does is a spark of something special. Of course, he will need some significant silverware to his name to be worldwide recognized as such and more seasons like this, with big game moments (hopefully starting on Wednesday). BuLi is just that, it's not granting immediate access to greatness, like the PL does. Knowing the FIFPro Voters, he will most likely not even make the World XI without winning CL, probably have a sudden Kante voted above him. But by bare ability, what's not to love? He's incredibly flashy, but actually fully functional with that. Not even actual showboating, everything is perfectly direct and contributes to the game. He is fully aware of defensive duties, (think he is by far leading Europes interception ranking or so). And actually bloody consistent. If he isn't sitting front-row for the long-soughted Iniesta-heir then I don't know. I'm fully aware of circlejerking, but fuck me tender it seems worth it, I've never been so hyped about a midfielder in Germany.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His passing technique is so damn sexy. That alone oozes of class. Fuck. Need to stop watching those highlights. Making me cry thinking about what could've been if not for those retards who sold him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

This guy actually does: https://twitter.com/Jnicee17

You have to scroll down his timeline or search to find the links for different games

Can link some of there here though:

[tw]838518278502907905[/tw]

[tw]832493332106399745[/tw]

[tw]843620246904803329[/tw]
[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]
Dude please..... One of you should remove the freaking Don from the username!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude please..... One of you should remove the freaking Don from the username!

Come on Aryagorn, it's time to stop being salty over his decision to leave and move on to acknowledge the club fucked up because he's a great player

We need all the Barca wags to speak to his wife so she can drag him out of Munchen and back to Barcelona :lol:

His wife is a freaking Catalan nationalist too. She should force him back lol

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Come on Aryagorn, it's time to stop being salty over his decision to leave and move on to acknowledge the club fucked up because he's a great player

No. It's not about Thiago man.

I see DonAndres(I only notice Don in there) asking requesting for a highlights, so I take it as Don requested for highlights..... The DonAK (I again only read Don) posts the videos and says "here you go."

I am like what the fuck just happened..... Don requests for a video and Don posts the same!? And had to double check the posts. And realize that I had been mixing both the Dons for quite some time now! ffs

Home of Barca Fans