Thiago Translantara

gasgas

We don't need him

More flashiness than substance

Looked great defending Marcelo's dribble :lol:

"Go ahead Marcelo, the floor is yours" :rofl1:

German fans will never really love Thiago, since his style is very un German esque.

With Alonso leaving, Thiago is the last of the Pep boys on the starting lineup and I know a great amount of them want to go back to the GERMAN IDENTITY. Also, THiago is technically the main reason why Muller doesnt start for Bayern anymore.

Barca needs to stop buying average players and go big with a midfielder this summer, outside of Verratti, who else can actually make a difference on Barcelona?

Sepuldinho

German fans will never really love Thiago, since his style is very un German esque.

With Alonso leaving, Thiago is the last of the Pep boys on the starting lineup and I know a great amount of them want to go back to the GERMAN IDENTITY. Also, THiago is technically the main reason why Muller doesnt start for Bayern anymore.

Barca needs to stop buying average players and go big with a midfielder this summer, outside of Verratti, who else can actually make a difference on Barcelona?

i dont know anyone else better than those 2. Verratti should be our top priority this summer imo. hopefully PSG lose the Ligue 1 too

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LoL at people wanting him back.

It was a mistake to let him go but would be a bigger mistake to bring him back.

We're not going to bring him back, but it would hardly be a mistake if it happened.

It's not like Verratti, Koke, Kroos, Modric are available.

Besides, with our record we're more likely to sign another dud for the midfield anyway, so Thiago would be a godsend in comparison.

Let's say both Rakitic and Iniesta needed to be replaced from the starting 11 next season, who can replace them????

Not anyone on the team currently.

Honestly, I think Real Madrid will go for Thiago as well this summer.

clemente

Let's say both Rakitic and Iniesta needed to be replaced from the starting 11 next season, who can replace them????

Not anyone on the team currently.

Honestly, I think Real Madrid will go for Thiago as well this summer.

Lol what? They have the most stacked midfield, even Isco is sitting on the bench there, why would they need Thiago

Windhook

Overrated is the word. He had great performances at that friendly 2011 Audi Cup, when he scored two goals against Bayern Munich at Allianz Arena, especially the second goal was pure delight. All in all those moments from that day are still included in his skills/goals compilation videos in YouTube, which tells us he hasn't improved much for the last 5 years. Also he was one of the few "invisible" players at Bernabeu the other night. Mostly I remember the crowd making some noise each time he touched the ball.

Home of Barca Fans