Thiago Translantara

oggmar

Wow, just wow! This player keeps on impressing me. Easily man of the match for me yet again. As always being a threat offensively and really really impressive in the defense aswell. Winning balls back, pressuring, nice positioning. Wow, what a great, great player. Selling him would be a big mistake.

impeh

Hi, its me..
he couldnt really have had a better tournament, in terms of showing he's good enough to stay and be midfield cover for us. So if he goes.. its all peps decision...

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
9hq5og.gif

CARL

You guys are making a HUGE mistake if you let this guy go. Even with a buy back option I can see the player himself being annoyed at being pushed out because of Cesc and may not want to come back.

If he does leave I hope he is part of the deal for Cesc because I would love to see him in Arsenal.

Barcilliant

Thiago is the future of Barca-I have been raving and ranting that we dont need Cesc. Thiago needs a bit of time to settle. We have to be patient. If we spend 35 million on Fabregas AND let Thiago go it would be more costly than our Ibra,Eto fiasco.

I hope these performances have sent a clear signal to the club!

JonM

he couldnt really have had a better tournament, in terms of showing he's good enough to stay and be midfield cover for us. So if he goes.. its all peps decision...

And it shouldn't be. Pep could be gone in one or two years but Thiago could be here 10 years+.

Home of Barca Fans