Thiago Translantara

Barcafan 2304

I'm not too worried about his attitude, or what's perceived as his attitude - he's young, he's had very little experience talking to the press and it shows. Add to that the fact that there's a good deal of open speculation about whether he'll be a counterpart in some big money transfer or that someone who plays more or less the same position as him (cesc) will be brought in. I'd be a little anxious too.

Exactly. Would be a mistake let him go, he will learn with experience.

lovebarca

guys i hope thiago stays but i think if he is misbehaving in trainings or off the field then i am defiantly sure he will be shopped out because pep is not good at man management i mean ego issues

gingerless

seriously is this what you people are like when you post here?

BangingHeadAgainstKeyboardStreetSig.gif

is that how you type??? because you all spout the same shit week in week out

Yugi

there´s no way he is going to be sold
how do you know he has ego issues or something like that? holy shit

Galning

Mundo Deportivo: Crazy for Thiago! Barça already has an offer of €18M and Chelsea, United & Arsenal are interested.

gingerless

Why read it and wind yourself up then?

i'm just saying... it's hard for me to understand why people keep repeating the same thing over and over again and they do it as if it's something interesting or new...

also, at least i brought up something different

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
We don't need Fabregas for 30-40 million,we have a new Xavi,better than Fabregas..the maestro Thiago.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
We don't need Fabregas for 30-40 million,we have a new Xavi,better than Fabregas..the maestro Thiago.

Regardless of how much some of us dislike Fabregas, saying that that Thiago is better than Cesc is tad ludicrous.

Cesc has been playing first-team footie for 7-8 years now and has matured into a really fine midfielder who can be deemed as world class at the moment, while also being Arsenal's captain. Thiago still has a long way to go.

It is possible that Thiago might become better than Cesc in the future, but there's still plenty of work to do. Besides, Thiago is definitely more Iniesta-like than Xavi. Moreover, such statements really have no holding since Xavi is one of a kind - there simply won't be new Xavi's.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Regardless of how much some of us dislike Fabregas, saying that that Thiago is better than Cesc is tad ludicrous.

Cesc has been playing first-team footie for 7-8 years now and has matured into a really fine midfielder who can be deemed as world class at the moment, while also being Arsenal's captain. Thiago still has a long way to go.

It is possible that Thiago might become better than Cesc in the future, but there's still plenty of work to do. Besides, Thiago is definitely more Iniesta-like than Xavi. Moreover, such statements really have no holding since Xavi is one of a kind - there simply won't be new Xavi's.
Fabregas is 24 years old whereas Thiago is 20..Soo Thiago can be soon better than Fabregas if he isn't for the moment!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Fabregas is 24 years old whereas Thiago is 20..Soo Thiago can be soon better than Fabregas if he isn't for the moment!

It's not only about their age, but also how much constant playing time at the top would Thiago be able to secure to improve further. It still remains to be seen whether such allegation will come true as of yet.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
It's not only about their age, but also how much constant playing time at the top would Thiago be able to secure to improve further. It still remains to be seen whether such allegation will come true as of yet.

It's ok,but If we will restore the time, Fabregas wasn't good when he was 20 years,than Thiago is now..soo also age plays a big role here.

Home of Barca Fans