Thiago Translantara

PaCmAn

Either way, still think Thiago is off anyway. Shows you what money can do to people's head. It's nothing to do with playing time, they pulled the same stunt two years ago to get a better contract.

F

Flavia

Sport.es running that story, AS running that Mazinho is selling or sold his restaurant, SKY saying that they're hearing of a strong possibility of Thiago being announced tomorrow. It all adds up. You either accept it or stay in denial. Personally, I've already ordered the kit from ManUtd.com with Thiago on the back. Customized of course as it is not available as of right now.

As is a rm paper, and Sport posts so many false rumors is not even funny. Also, there is no quotes from Zubi on gundogan article.

MD is a little more reliable, and what it has on it's Barça is waiting for Thiago. Rafinha is signing his renewal today, so it's possible Thiago'll go too to say if he's leaving or not.

Martindn

I believed the sport news to be reliable until they came out with the gem of rooney/villa swap. Almost as laughable as messi being for sale.

Either way, still think Thiago is off anyway. Shows you what money can do to people's head. It's nothing to do with playing time, they pulled the same stunt two years ago to get a better contract.

Tbf, he would not have been able to contemplate leaving if he had received playing time - the clause. He was also 20 year old in that contract, time was on his side. Before his wage offer came out his main demand was playing time, even after we made a big wage offer he still wanted the same clause he had at barca, i think its unfair to say its strictly about money, he gets to play and be rich at same time. But he still may yet end up choosing barca with extra playing time.

Last edited:

spark

I believed the sport news to be reliable until they came out with the gem of rooney/villa swap. Almost as laughable as messi being for sale.

Welcome to Sport. If Vidic was still under 30 and not having injuries the last two years they would be putting 2+2 together and saying Thiago for Vidic because Barca need a defender! Im waiting for "Thiago for first option on De Gea if he ever wants to leave".

Last edited:

Indignado

It's all in the Gundogan article. A spanish guy on twitter Rafael Hernandez gave a brief summary of what it says.

And Yes, Barca want Gundogan as a replacement as I posted yesterday or earlier today, can't keep track of time.

There is no quote in that article. It's all speculation.

You're saying that Catalan press is lying? What good would that do to them?

Selling papers? :D

Last edited:

Jenks

onb5svn.gif

Home of Barca Fans