Thiago Translantara

Mr Hulot

If Thiago leaves, I will be very sad and angry. And then I will root for Thiago to fail miserably. As much as I like him, once he leaves Barca he means nothing to me.

Dear Manchester United fans, congratulations on the greatest steal of all time. No offense to you guys, but I wish him ill and no, I don't care for the Spanish NT at all.

I am considering buying this for myself as if it were a parting gift from Thiago.

http://www.ebay.es/itm/FC-BARCELONA...1?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item41744db7af

I am sick and tired of this already. If he is dying to leave, let him leave. Life goes on. Let's focus on what we can do to make our team better.

Auf wiedersehen Thiago, don't let the door hit you on your way out. :wave:

First plucking Kagawa out of BVB, now grabbing Thiago. Manchester United, you really are a nice club.

Chelsea all the way.

Wow, you guys are really better human beings than me. If he leaves Barca, he means nothing to me, if I have any wishes for him they'd be ill wishes.

Wishing Thiago literally break a leg at ManU. Mwaaaaaah :evil:

GTFO, Thiago.

Rot in hell, along with Götze!

Sick and tired of this Thiago kid already. put us out of our misery and go to England! :wave:

Man United have agreed terms with Thiago after talks with his representatives. They will triple his salary if a move is completed. [goal]

Congrats, ManU fans.

Tw Thiago: "I wish a GREAT PLAYER like @muniesa24 all the best at his new team. Enjoy it!" ‎#fcblive [@thi_alcantara91]

This tweet gives me the vibe that he too wants to enjoy his new team.

:worthy: :worthy: The king of over the top reactions!

There was also a today's post about Thiago breaking his leg, but I cannot seem to find it.

XaviMessiGirl

Sad to see people actually wishing him injury, seems really immature. It's not like he's stabbing us in the back & going to Madrid. Even if he did I would still blame the club before him.

Vantheman

There is no quote in that article. It's all speculation.

Selling papers? :D

Paulo Freitas a Sky Sports reporter on his twitter account @Cynegeticus confirmed that that article by sports.es are referring to actual quotes with a slight inaccuracy made by them. Zubi only said that Thiago Alcantara is a lost cause. He never actually said that he's Man Utd bound. My bet is on Thiago joining Bayern.

PaCmAn

Do people really believe crap on twitter?
I may create a fake twitter account posing as a journalist or some fake club insider and posting crap.

And Bayern? Where will he fit in? No room at the inn either.

Vantheman

considering they have their own Xavi (Schweini) don't you think it would be a monumentally stupid decision?
What if Guardiola is ready to make promises? He's someone he knows and trusts unlike David Moyes. I still don't believe that Thiago will join us. We always fail on these kind of transfers. Lucas, Hazard, Nasri, Coentrao, Varane and Sneijder just to name a few.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:worthy: :worthy: The king of over the top reactions!

There was also a today's post about Thiago breaking his leg, but I cannot seem to find it.

Haha, thanks for taking the time to find these posts! Call it whatever you want, overreaction or not, but hey, this is how I feel, I am not asking you to feel the same!

Again, you guys are much better human beings. :worthy:

spark

BOWG0FfCYAAeBDJ.jpg

Interesting how Gines Carvajal is there signing the contract so he has a different agent to Thiago i.e not Pere Guardiola?

PaCmAn

Didn't red cafe go into madness 2 years ago when they thought Thiago was going to sign with them only renew with Barça.

I saw how members quickly switched from Thiago worship to calling him s..t etc.

ldb198

There are quotes today from Rafa talking about going out on loan- so his signing doesn't mean he is staying in Barca - so that is another reason for dad to sell restaurant. Both sons are leaving.

Home of Barca Fans