Thiago Translantara

BarcaGirl

Barcelona midfielder Thiago has decided to join Bayern Munich. The player would have closed a personal deal with the German club. [cope]

I really hope this is just some BS. :(
But seriously ...why would he choose Bayern ...he would play less there than at Barca. Bayern have enough midfielders for 2 teams :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

ldb198

BAHA! I knew it!! I had a feeling that is a big reason why he was stalling for MU. He never wanted to go there but would have accepted it if BM didn't work or fcb didn't budge. I really had a hunch he was holding out for Pep. I think he will play more there because Pep must have made a promise and I don't think Pep would lie to him- he always liked Thiago a lot.

messid10s

With Bayern there would be so much competition for places Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Muller, Gustavo,Gotze, Kroos all trying to fit in a 3 man midfield. He'd definitely get more playing time at United where there isn't such strong competition.

DannyG

If he goes to Bayern Munich he would be really stupid. As I've said before I'm a Tottenham fan but if he goes to Bayern Munich then it's obvious he isn't leaving Barcelona for first team football. He would be leaving because he doesn't want to play for Barcelona anymore.

JamDav1982

Pep seems not to care how much he disrupts Barcelona.

Taking the staff, trying to hijack the Neymar deal and now tapping up Thiago.

Fuck him.

Home of Barca Fans