Thiago Translantara

Meitux

could be, but I kind of a put their starting 11 as Pep could try, with false 9 in Goetze and Martinez in defence..it doesn't change that much either, put Martinez to Busi it's still one for Busi
Yes but in the place you put Martinez in defense it could be Dante who is better than Mascherano or Bartra or whoever in our defense.Why would Pep bench him

Gaudi

Yes but in the place you put Martinez in defense it could be Dante who is better than Mascherano or Bartra or whoever in our defense.Why would Pep bench him

Even worse :lol:...I didn't put anyone from our side there, hoping we'll get a defender soon

messid10s

Neuer

Lahm-Martinez-Dante-Alaba

Schweinsteiger

Thiago Kroos

Muller Gotze Ribery

They'll probably win 2 trophies minimum next year year with that team.

I

instinct

Further, the philosophy of Bayern makes them at least 5:4. They all work in defence, Schweinsteiger and Martinez run the hell out of their lung and for people who don't know anything of football, Ribery and Robben sometimes seem more as RB and LB. Even Mandzukic is very much involved into their pressing.

As great as our players are individually, our team play consists of passing, not of pressing and defending in a collective. Busquets is great but last season he did not managed it well to stay more defensive. Lahm and Alaba were involved in the attacking play just like Alba and Alves here but the difference is that Lahm and Alba are also great in defence.

Xavi, Messi, Iniesta are awesome players, everyone admits that but their pressing is not that good. Messi slowly walks back in the midfield after an attack. Iniesta and Xavi just wait for a ball to come.

Bayern have an massive advantage against us but I'm glad that it is not up to the quality of our players, it is the philosophy to win a game only with passing and ball possession. The pressing must be improved and every player must hold his position, then we can face Bayern with a serious chance to win.

serghei

Ribery is much better than Neymar

I don't know. Neymar has the genius factor, but he's not as present as Ribery. It's very very very dificult to handle a player like Neymar, because his crosses are amazing, his dribble is complex and difficult to read, he's very fast, he has a great technique of hitting the ball with both legs (genuine ambidexter), and he seems to be very smart in how he plays. Arbeloa can testify in a blink of an eye to all of these things. Ribbery is more consistent, more powerfull, more "german" in a way. I don't like Neymar for how he behaves, I think he's a buffoon, but as a player, he's everything we need. Since he's a lot younger than Ribbery, I think he'll surpass the french winger in a year max. if he's serious and if he stops with the theatrics. And, for Christs sake, he should take a few pounds, he's skinny as hell.

xxxxxx

So Tito thinks letting Villa going for hardly anything, Thiago going to another rival team and not buying a good cb will increase our chances of winning trophies this season?

xxxxxx

Neuer

Schweinsteiger

Thiago Kroos

Muller Gotze Ribery

But he's not guaranteed to start there. And do you think Martinez will be happy playing cb every game?

messid10s

But he's not guaranteed to start there. And do you think Martinez will be happy playing cb every game?

I doubt Martinez will be happy since he moved to Bayern to play in midfield but the reports are saying Guardiola is going to play him as a center back.

Gaudi

Further, the philosophy of Bayern makes them at least 5:4. They all work in defence, Schweinsteiger and Martinez run the hell out of their lung and for people who don't know anything of football, Ribery and Robben sometimes seem more as RB and LB. Even Mandzukic is very much involved into their pressing.

As great as our players are individually, our team play consists of passing, not of pressing and defending in a collective. Busquets is great but last season he did not managed it well to stay more defensive. Lahm and Alaba were involved in the attacking play just like Alba and Alves here but the difference is that Lahm and Alba are also great in defence.

Xavi, Messi, Iniesta are awesome players, everyone admits that but their pressing is not that good. Messi slowly walks back in the midfield after an attack. Iniesta and Xavi just wait for a ball to come.

Bayern have an massive advantage against us but I'm glad that it is not up to the quality of our players, it is the philosophy to win a game only with passing and ball possession. The pressing must be improved and every player must hold his position, then we can face Bayern with a serious chance to win.

Great post

Zuess99

If I'm thiago I must be thinking
United
-they don't have cm better than me ,I could walk straight into the starting line up.
-but the fucking weather is garbage
-ill play in the best club in england ,arguably the best league in the world
-I don't even know who the fuck this moyes is

Bayern
-pep has so much faith in me, has always tried to play me, even at right wing
-bayern beat us 7-0 , no team has ever done that to us, they must be the new team to beat.
-my agent is peps younger bro and he wants me to go to bayern
-pep is desperate to have me

Barca
-fuck tito

serghei

Neuer

Schweinsteiger

Thiago Kroos

Muller Gotze Ribery

Busquets (Song)

Xavi (Cesc) Iniesta (Thiago)

Alexis (Pedro) Messi Neymar (Tello)

They're better than Bayern when coached at motivated the right way.

Home of Barca Fans