Thiago Translantara

CatalinR10

Hate, hate everywhere. Maybe it's just his handwriting :VdB:

His handwriting ? It's not appropriate . He has done some emotional damage to some of the Barca fans. It would be the same scenario if someone would die , you couldn't go to the funeral but you would send your condolences through a letter and instead of ending it with : With love , john... or whatever name , you put that fancy type of writing.

I don't hate him , I just think he overestimates himself way too much .

F

Flavia

That letter made it worse for me.. He mentions how Barça did everything for him and how does he repayed them? By leaving the cub when he was ready to be a starter...

A starter with Tito? He really wouldn't be one.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wow, some of you guys will find anything to hang shit on him more huh? If your club treated him properly and gave him the games he deserved in the first place maybe he wouldn't have left?

Oh look at his signature, let's hate him more for that. Gee.

ldb198

according to barcastuff on twitter he isn't in the line up for tomorrow. Probably Pep wanted to keep him out of that since it's awkward already. Maybe he will be a sub - who knows.

Meitux

And how they know it already?I don't see any problem of him playing.But even if he won't start doesnt mean anything.Pep maybe would like to test others playing.

CesDel

Wow, some of you guys will find anything to hang shit on him more huh? If your club treated him properly and gave him the games he deserved in the first place maybe he wouldn't have left?

Oh look at his signature, let's hate him more for that. Gee.

Treat him properly? Oh, do you mean like give him everything, like he wrote in the letter that barca did..

A starter with Tito? He really wouldn't be one.

Xavi aint getting younger and Tito wasnt that blind or stupid to not figure that out. Heck, Xavi himself knows that seeing as he wanted to retire from the NT team..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Treat him properly? Oh, do you mean like give him everything, like he wrote in the letter that barca did..
No doubts you gave him a lot in the lead up to where he is now as a footballer, but he really deserved more in the last year or so, no doubts about that.

Indignado

according to barcastuff on twitter he isn't in the line up for tomorrow. Probably Pep wanted to keep him out of that since it's awkward already. Maybe he will be a sub - who knows.

when did barcastuff tweet that, I only see our squad, maybe you confused our 2nd team players with Bayern? :)

CesDel

No doubts you gave him a lot in the lead up to where he is now as a footballer, but he really deserved more in the last year or so, no doubts about that.

So because of 1 bad year he should forget everything Barca did for him and leave for another team?

And even then, last season our manager missed a couple of months because of illness and we were stuck with a fairly average one that prefered to played the regulars to not risk anything. He should have taken that into consideration as he should have taken the fact that Iniesta and Xavi were in his situation at his age and they had inferior obstacle in their way. Yet they stayed and are all time greats now.

This whole saga made me appreciate Xavi and, specially, Iniesta more(Xavi was close to leaving while Iniesta wasnt)

ldb198

lol no- it was the tweet after that -- first our players then BM side. (unless they since took it down)

but no worries they are wrong on most everything these days....they repeat all kinds of gossip. Maybe they check some bm site- no idea.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans