Thiago Translantara

Elite-BkD

Did he really thought that he will take a starting place at bayern?? He could not even make it in our first eleven...

Better than Schweini, Kroos, and miles ahead of Muller in the minutes he got today, don't think it's quite that unrealistic that he winds up starting more often than not. Hard to tell where things are heading though, somehow I don't think JM will stay on the bench all season.

MessiDinho10

well he is playing now in the 2nd half. He is already playing more at BM then he was at FCB so I think he made a good choice.

I think there's a difference between playing under Pep/Martino or Tito. Tito screwed him last season, and therefore screwed us as well.

JackaL

The fuss about Thiago is crazy here, he chose the best option for himself, no problem with that. He went to a team where he can work with a coach he knows very well. This guy has quite a lot to become a superstar player, it's shitty we don't have him anymore, but it would be great to see him evolve into one of the best midfielders in European football.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
96H42G5E00BU0005.jpg

ldb198

well so much for those that said he wouldn't play much and would be a bench warmer- he stated again today and from what i can gather he did well- (so far).

Home of Barca Fans