Thierry Henry

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
great game from Thierry. most importantly, his passing/pace/precision acknowledged, his urgency and obvious drive is what I was most happy to see. he wasn't sulking or hesitant. if this the Thierry Henry we have for the rest of season then it was worth keeping him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Never easy to weigh a sub but if this is what we are to expect in the future Henry is definitely my favorite to start ahead of Ibra as CF or at least give him a run for his money

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
be nice to see him, Ibrah, and Leo all with interchanging roles. and whether it's Ibrah on the left or Thierry, maybe this might lead to some balance on attack and the resurgence of Iniesta.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
be nice to see him, Ibrah, and Leo all with interchanging roles. and whether it's Ibrah on the left or Thierry, maybe this might lead to some balance on attack and the resurgence of Iniesta.

well that's basically what our attack should have been all season, but zlatan's had two periods of poor form (the start and then the last six weeks or so) and henry has, the inter game aside, mostly been rubbish all season.

zlatan I'm sure will find form as he grows more accustomed to our side, if henry can motivate himself for the run-in we will REALLY be cooking.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
well that's what was so great about his performance today, Meta ... Thierry looked up to it ... he looked like he was sick and tired of being on the bench and was going to make the most of it.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Exactly Meta. Never bought this hes better in the middle. He just needs to play well and he'll be effective anywhere. People seem to forget the clasico quickly.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was surprising to see him control the ball so well... He got two assists, no? I hope he can keep up that form for the rest of the season... Ibra should benefit if Titi keeps this level...

[FCB]Messi[10

Great game by Henry tonight, gave Messi 2 beautiful passes to get his last 2 for his hat trick. Hopefully this kind of performances keep coming from Thierry Henry.

Pepe Silvia

Great game by Henry tonight, gave Messi 2 beautiful passes to get his last 2 for his hat trick. Hopefully this kind of performances keep coming from Thierry Henry.
Just remembered that he fed Messi with a low cross from the right that Messi hit wide - that could have been 4 goals for Messi. Great job from Titi indeed.

iced1776

He had a good game and I think that Henry missing in the link-up, not even his scoring, is one the HUGE differences between last year and this one. When H-E-M was on good form they had such fantastic and creative interplay between themselves and the midfield, now Henry has been mostly garbage, Ibra is having a serious bad spell, Pedro is pretty mediocre in distribution/passing, so really we're just looking at Messi/Iniesta/Xavi moving the ball up front instead of all 5-6 attacking players firing on all cylinders.

Home of Barca Fans