Thierry Henry

Moe

powered by;
Great performance from him. he should start in the middle against Stuttgart with Ibra on the left and then keep on switching positions throughout the whole match

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
finally he was useful!

He was Fucking Useful! he along with messi changed the game in the second half!!
with henry getting back in form...I hope ibrahimovic gets his form back as well... no need to mention Messi's name...as we enter the final third of the season with the 3 forwards in form..+ Pedro! we have a good chance to win the double...
but Iniesta also needs to step up his game!!

jairzinho

Great performance from him. he should start in the middle against Stuttgart with Ibra on the left and then keep on switching positions throughout the whole match

since when does Ibra become a winger. He can't even f@$#in run. He has no speed. can't dribble. Its not like when we would have Samu on the wings with his blistering pace. If he can't play well in his natural position as CF, why would playing him on the left work. ?

adil_909

we should do the same thing midweek. bring henry on after 45 min. play conservative for 45 min and let bojan gain some confidence. henry is the PERFECT impact sub

B

barcakid999

Anyone else think he looked slightly quicker than normal when he came on? A great performance from him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Anyone else think he looked slightly quicker than normal when he came on? A great performance from him.

I don't know about quicker but he certainly looked determined to make an impact which, for me, is the hallmark of being a sub at Barca...You come on, you better play like you are there to show you belong

He too often starts a match slowly, I believe...But, it's true, he came on on Sunday and was immediately trying to press that back line of Valencia

Home of Barca Fans