Thierry Henry

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
henry, he was awesome, man. he would've had another goal (or an assist to messi) had he not been unjustfully ruled offside on that ball from iniesta i think when he came up 1 on 1 wit keeper wit messi running in on the right. damn it.
i'd like to see henry-ibra-messi trident against stuttgart, with xavi and iniesta feeding, hopefully iniesta can step it up from the valencia game - that wasn't his day i guess.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Muthafuckin Tits is back! You could see it when the line-up was presented and the cam passed by. He looked like "I'm going to eat you"

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
let's be honest, though, he's looked several notches less impressive than he did at the weekend.

still, that's expected. adrenaline carries you for the first game back, then you hit a wall.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Props to Titi, not a great performance but he's giving us the work we need up front. Him as CF is making the rest of the team better right now.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He was energetic. Unfortunately, his energy didn't represent his perfomance but he tried and that's the first step!

barca96

he ran a lot!!
and to those people saying ibra drag defenders away,
henry did the same thing. he dragged 2-3 defenders for messi's goal.

B

beautifulgame

His movement is what has freed up a lot of space up front. His work rate was also important in recreating that instrumental first line of defense.

Ibra has been awfully static since the break and we have been suffering. When Ibra came on tonight he was more willing to work, which is what we need for him. However, even during his best days I was left wishing he would do more in helping to defend from the top.

Home of Barca Fans