Thierry Henry

Arabface

funny how last year every1 was inlove with him...and now every1 is bashing him...don't u guyz realize hez 33 almost? look at the way fabregas played against barca..he played horrrrible until he scored a penalty..stop blamin henry...we were 2-0 up..nd then the game got tied...henry isnt a defender..if he went back 2 defence then there wud hav been no person up front with both messi nd ibra gone..plus if his emotional side got 2 him hez only human..it happens to the best of them...he became molded to play on tha left at barca..he cant play centre no more..and wen he was playin there was no centre...so its not his fault..but i agree he let his emotions get to him and he wasnt making runs..but keep in mind all the focus from pep..to wenger..from us culers to the gunners was all focused on henry..literally all eyes were on him..i hope he wud leave by the end of this season too cz by 2011 we wont make money out of him
:henry:

barca96

funny how last year every1 was inlove with him...and now every1 is bashing him...don't u guyz realize hez 33 almost? look at the way fabregas played against barca..he played horrrrible until he scored a penalty..stop blamin henry...we were 2-0 up..nd then the game got tied...henry isnt a defender..if he went back 2 defence then there wud hav been no person up front with both messi nd ibra gone..plus if his emotional side got 2 him hez only human..it happens to the best of them...he became molded to play on tha left at barca..he cant play centre no more..and wen he was playin there was no centre...so its not his fault..but i agree he let his emotions get to him and he wasnt making runs..but keep in mind all the focus from pep..to wenger..from us culers to the gunners was all focused on henry..literally all eyes were on him..i hope he wud leave by the end of this season too cz by 2011 we wont make money out of him

i think most of the people are mad at him for the interview he did before the match.
my personal opinion is that pep should not have put him on so early when we still have 25mins to play.

Pepe Silvia

He drew all that attention to himself to create a mystique :worthy: around his legacy for his return to London as if there wasn't a crucial CL match to play?! Being a star for so long, he knew what his antics created, and he should have known better than to bring that mess on to the pitch.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm mad for the energy/effort he failed to give...I saw his play against Valencia and in limited action over the last few weeks in La Liga, he can still produce, if nothing else, effort/energy...He did none of that...It was a long drawn out red carpet stroll for the former gooner...It was nauseatingly pathetic, IMHO.

Totally disrespectful and unprofessional to the Barca shirt & the fans, IMHO

Arabface

ye i agree wit all of yall...out of tha 3 seasons he had at barca..the first was a little under acceptable..the 2nd in my opinion was great as he scored mannnnyyyy crucial goals like the goal against lyon..and he proved that he isnt a big match flop last year..scored in the quarter finals..nd against valencia ( a hattrick) and against madrid (2 wonder goals)..I miss henry man but this season altho he did play a minor role in tha team..but wen he was asked 2 play he did play..only match was against arsenal where he was a mess..remember his 2 amazing assists for messi..all im sayin is we hav the right to bash him but at the same time we have to show respect where its due..i hope he plays well for the rest of the season so he cud impress alot of other teams and gets bought..if he stays like this his price tag will drop significantly..but thank yall for ur honest opinions nd lack of bias my cule brothers much luv for all yall :2145960713mundoemot

God willing well rape Madrid at their home (and win the liga later on) and go to Madrid once again for the CL finals and rape whoever we face at the Bernabeau..just the thought of sends a shiver down my spine :lol::hooray::flagvl8:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm mad for the energy/effort he failed to give...I saw his play against Valencia and in limited action over the last few weeks in La Liga, he can still produce, if nothing else, effort/energy...He did none of that...It was a long drawn out red carpet stroll for the former gooner...It was nauseatingly pathetic, IMHO.

Totally disrespectful and unprofessional to the Barca shirt & the fans, IMHO

+100 it was hugely irritating to see, especially when we needed a decent performance from him to help us kill off the game

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i agree with all latest posts....
I'm embarassed.
What could we expect...he never felt at home in barca. He is playing in the shadow of others.
After the WC qualifications handball, he lost alot of respect from the world.
I supported him.
But what he did in Arsenal was a disgrace. Just when his team needed him the most to force something he gave the ball away.

Pep is seriously at fault here.

Galning

Drogba ruined the word disgrace. Everytime I read/hear it I hear his voice in my head: "It's a disgrace, it's a fucking disgrace!!"

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Drogba ruined the word disgrace. Everytime I read/hear it I hear his voice in my head: "It's a disgrace, it's a fucking disgrace!!"

Drogba was a disgrace for using the word disgrace after such a disgrace

Olsend

Titi has always been obsessed with Arsenal and I don't understand people who are in shock. You could hardly find any interview of Henry not mentioning his beloved club.

In the end if we want the better for us - sell him this summer.

B

beautifulgame

I didn't want to come here and bash him but god damn, he looked more interested in greeting the Arsenal players at the end than playing football during the match.

DucdeOrléans

Come on. Is the general opinion really that he intended to favour Arsenal when he came on? It is just a ridiculous accusation in my opinion. Yes, I would have preferred that he would keep as low a profile as possible up to the Arsenal match, but the man is after all their best and most decorated player ever. Therefore it is no wonder that it was an emotional and strange experience for him to return. Imagine Xavi coming back to the Camp Nou after 3 years playing abroad. Very understandable.

Home of Barca Fans