Thierry Henry

samg85

Well, he has one more year left in his contract.

There's three options I see:
1. He stays with Barcelona(Highly unlikely the way he's playing and the way fans are receiving him atm)

2. NY Red bull pays a hefty sum for him in the summer(Even though he's not a top player, having someone like Henry will boost MLS)

3. Some mid-table team in the EPL or La Liga give a somewhat good amount of money for him.

Wat do you guys think? I go with 2.

Arabface

listen..im tired of arguin wit people..it is as simple as Barca did not lose because of Henry you must have some weak ass analyzing skills and we already know Henry is having a poor season...point blank period

stop comin up with irrelevant facts

Arabface

the previous post was for CAL-FCB...

honestly it would be nice to still see him in Europe..perhaps a French team?
I am just curious do yall want him out and do not care where he goes..or you want him out but transferred to at a good team?
personally, I would like to see him perform well elsewhere..his days at Barca are over :( ..but ye..ur respected opinions...?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
listen..im tired of arguin wit people..it is as simple as Barca did not lose because of Henry you must have some weak ass analyzing skills and we already know Henry is having a poor season...point blank period

stop comin up with irrelevant facts

we didnt lose at all..

samg85

hes going to Red bulls, thats almost Certain..

i would like to see him do well..

Yeah, unless a player's name is Figo, curses or shows a lot of disrespect to the club, I wish a former Barca player the best, no matter how good or bad he played. :beer2:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lmao, nowhere did I say we lost because of Henry. I said we could have done with something decent from him however, we were 2-1 down when he came on and needed to regain control of the match. All he did was stroll about and lose the ball, no pressure on their defence or anything. Sort out your own analysing skills.

Olsend

I just do not get it? Are you trying to say that he deliberately favored Arsenal? His attidude? I do not remember any problems regarding his overall behaviour in the team. As far as I know he is a very popular and respected team member. Maybe you know something Guardiola does not. Instaed of being in favour of benching him one should hope he will make a decent contribution to the team in the upcoming games. Pedro is not going to make the difference on the left wing against top teams.

Pedro will TRY make diffeence. The man Henry could cost us exit of CL. He could shut his mouth and tell - 'I love Arsenal but my duty is to fight for Barca'.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Delighted he didn't get on tonight. Bojan and Pedro weren't at their most effective but Pep still didn't bring him on. Good message to him.

desoe

I hope we are not going to see him against Inter as well.

His old slow legs will be useless against a beast like Maicon.

Caps

I hope I never see henry playing in a barca shirt again. Heck, he shouldnt even be playing in a france shirt this summer.

Home of Barca Fans