Thierry Henry

DucdeOrléans

And let us not forget that the man was an very important member of the squad that won 6 titles last year, which meant that FC Barcelona became the most successful club team during a calender year ever. That itself should give some respect.

Pepe Silvia

No one expected him to come on and dominate the game that's ludicrous. What we expected as fans was for him to come on and make an effort. He stood there looking dismal. Not cool.

Olsend

And let us not forget that the man was an very important member of the squad that won 6 titles last year, which meant that FC Barcelona became the most successful club team during a calender year ever. That itself should give some respect.

These bashes come from specific game. But overall his attitude revealed all cules what kind of Barca player he is. And as for most he doesn't deserve to be called our player. Just thank this man for his efforts during years with Barca and sell him.

DucdeOrléans

I just do not get it? Are you trying to say that he deliberately favored Arsenal? His attidude? I do not remember any problems regarding his overall behaviour in the team. As far as I know he is a very popular and respected team member. Maybe you know something Guardiola does not. Instaed of being in favour of benching him one should hope he will make a decent contribution to the team in the upcoming games. Pedro is not going to make the difference on the left wing against top teams.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I just do not get it? Are you trying to say that he deliberately favored Arsenal? His attidude? I do not remember any problems regarding his overall behaviour in the team. As far as I know he is a very popular and respected team member. Maybe you know something Guardiola does not. Instaed of being in favour of benching him one should hope he will make a decent contribution to the team in the upcoming games. Pedro is not going to make the difference on the left wing against top teams.

Titi is well respected and liked wherever he is i think,

But it was plain to see that he clearly didnt want to be on the Pitch for us, He looked like he wanted to Rip off Bendtners shirt and be a gunner again...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
And how do you know that? If that was the case I am convinced that Pep would not have used him at all during that game.

How do i know what?

His lack of running
His Body Language.

If you want to see the difference between a true proffesional returning to the club he truly loves, Watch Beckham, he gave 110% the whole time he played at old trafford, Titi didnt, he made one advanced run...lol

Plus the fact that he said to the Media he didnt want to play....(See news threads)

Arabface

that has been the case since the beginning of the season. lets just lay off his back the man is facing more struggles than any player out there.
-his divorce issues are obviously still evident, especially when tha manz got a daughter in a different country (so he feels far away from his family)
-struggling to get back to his form which requires living up to standards that are nearly impossible to live up to (i.e. what he as done at the highbury and emirates stadiums in the Arsenal shirt); keep in mind he's almost 33 so the struggle to find his form is much harder than Ibra's would be.
- the hand ball incident
-he's constantly being bashed by blinded Barca fans who never seem to give him props for what he has done for the club
- THE MAN JUST RETURNED TO WHERE HE SERVED 8 YEARS OF HIS LIFE AND WAS MADE AN ALL-STAR!

how do you expect him to feel at home with all those mixed emotions

and for pepe silvia your talking like you know him personally and found out that he did not intend to favor the team..he hasn't been playing well this whole season although he had a few vital contributions, so its nothing new that he's not playing well. It seems like your caught in the fuss and hype the media created over him returning home..and YES HOME! I am not saying he should't be dedicated to Barca because he should be and I am sure he is.

DucdeOrléans

Did you even watch the game? He came on with 20 minutes left and barely touched the ball (JUST as Pedro and Messi). Have you ever though that it was due to the massive (let us just admit it) pressure Arsenal were able to exert in the last 20 minutes?

DucdeOrléans

that has been the case since the beginning of the season. lets just lay off his back the man is facing more struggles than any player out there.
-his divorce issues are obviously still evident, especially when tha manz got a daughter in a different country (so he feels far away from his family)
-struggling to get back to his form which requires living up to standards that are nearly impossible to live up to (i.e. what he as done at the highbury and emirates stadiums in the Arsenal shirt); keep in mind he's almost 33 so the struggle to find his form is much harder than Ibra's would be.
- the hand ball incident
-he's constantly being bashed by blinded Barca fans who never seem to give him props for what he has done for the club
- THE MAN JUST RETURNED TO WHERE HE SERVED 8 YEARS OF HIS LIFE AND WAS MADE AN ALL-STAR!

how do you expect him to feel at home with all those mixed emotions

and for pepe silvia your talking like you know him personally and found out that he did not intend to favor the team..he hasn't been playing well this whole season although he had a few vital contributions, so its nothing new that he's not playing well. It seems like your caught in the fuss and hype the media created over him returning home..and YES HOME! I am not saying he should't be dedicated to Barca because he should be and I am sure he is.

This.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
You guys are ridiculous. There is never any excuse for poor attitude and lack of effort. We had that in his first season but at least then he scored some goals (mostly small games), but this season he can't even do that. He's had maybe 3 good games all season, to start bringing up his divorce etc once again is weak. It's not like it happened recently, that was his excuse during the first season.

Noone truly expected another return from him like last season but we all thought he'd at least be a viable option for LW. He actually hasn't been, so thank god Pedro has stepped up else we'd be royally fucked.

Arabface

so you leave the whole argument and focus on one point? it is not the weakness or strength of the point it is the piling up of all the points...hence, p.r.e.s.s.u.r.e

there is no excuse for poor attitude and lack of effort? loool dawg where's the poor attitude coming from? saying that he loves arsenal is nothing new..he's been saying it since he came to Barca. And I dunno if you live in the real world or some fantasy world but there is an excuse for bad effort if a person is trying..

and you are talking as if he has been playing in every game. He is playing a minor role and is still doing his part.

DucdeOrléans

You guys are ridiculous. There is never any excuse for poor attitude and lack of effort. We had that in his first season but at least then he scored some goals (mostly small games), but this season he can't even do that. He's had maybe 3 good games all season, to start bringing up his divorce etc once again is weak. It's not like it happened recently, that was his excuse during the first season.

Noone truly expected another return from him like last season but we all thought he'd at least be a viable option for LW. He actually hasn't been, so thank god Pedro has stepped up else we'd be royally fucked.

Indeed, and one must be blind not to see that his season has been very weak, especially when comparing his normal and previous standards to the current one. But what is the point in joining arbitrary and stupid criticism?

AGAIN after all he is STILL a squad member and a historic one. He should be treated with respect instead of the opposite.

Just my two cents....

Arabface

Indeed, and one must be blind not to see that his season has been very weak, especially when comparing his normal and previous standards to the current one. But what is the point in joining arbitrary and stupid criticism?

AGAIN after all he is STILL a squad member and a historic one. He should be treated with respect instead of the opposite.

Just my two cents....

THANK YOU!! finally someone that can spit some sense into people

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
so you leave the whole argument and focus on one point? it is not the weakness or strength of the point it is the piling up of all the points...hence, p.r.e.s.s.u.r.e

there is no excuse for poor attitude and lack of effort? loool dawg where's the poor attitude coming from? saying that he loves arsenal is nothing new..he's been saying it since he came to Barca. And I dunno if you live in the real world or some fantasy world but there is an excuse for bad effort if a person is trying..

and you are talking as if he has been playing in every game. He is playing a minor role and is still doing his part.

A massive contradiction :icon_confused: bar those few good games he's had his performances have lacked energy and enthusiasm, with plenty of whining when things don't go right. He had loads of chances until the new year when Pep finally started dropping him. He's just generally been bad and his contributions this season have been minimal.

Just because someone was part of a great season last year has no effect this season. His performances last year are of course respected, but it makes him look that much worse this season. He has no hunger about him, which is exactly what you don't want after such a successful season.

Home of Barca Fans