Thierry Henry

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henry had a nice first half. Showed he can contribute and thus proved himself as an useful team player.

barca96

our most lively attacker in the 1st half..
too bad he doesn't have the energy for a proper shot.
was out of steam in the 2nd.lol. old man

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I'm leaning towards the idea of him starting against Inter. One last heroic game you Tit, please.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I'm leaning towards the idea of him starting against Inter. One last heroic game you Tit, please.
Imagine Messi,Henry,Etoo->Ibra,Xavi,Alves at full swing like last year. That would be sick !

Pepe Silvia

Aside from the usual hitmen this season of Messi, Pedro, Ibra, and Bojan, it would be great if Henry could contribute something special on Wednesday. That would be big for everyone considering he is out after this season and to solidify all the work he's done in Blaugrana. I wonder if he's got it in him.

Pepe Silvia

We could have used his height and close control towards the final minutes when we were chipping the ball in the box. Instead we had the twin towers of Jeffren and Bojan to look forward to run around aimlessly.

desoe

"Close control" is a pretty huge exaggeration for Henry, IMO. He'd probably lose the ball more times than actually use it properly.

Everything which Jeffren did during his time on the pitch, was mainly this "1-2" quick passes with someone else on the left flank. Honestly, I'd expect Titi to mess them up, too.

Home of Barca Fans