Thierry Henry

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Messi doesn't like to rest :worried:

That's understandable considering he's closely chased by Higuain in the race for Pichichi. I think maybe Pedro should start and bring on Messi for the last 30 minutes? Messi did say that he likes to be on the pitch at the end of a match...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Definitely finished at Barca now. Will a replacement be signed though, or will the resposibility be put onto Pedro/Bojan completely?

I'm 100% sure we will sign a replecment for Henry. But I don't know if it will be a 'world class' player (I mean somebody like Villa, Ribery etc) or maybe a backup for Pedro. But Bojan haven't really played well on the wings, so if we don't buy any player for our wing we only have Jeffren as backup (and imo he's very far from being good enough for us).

Sewelly

I'm 100% sure we will sign a replecment for Henry. But I don't know if it will be a 'world class' player (I mean somebody like Villa, Ribery etc) or maybe a backup for Pedro. But Bojan haven't really played well on the wings, so if we don't buy any player for our wing we only have Jeffren as backup (and imo he's very far from being good enough for us).

It would be sensible to sign a replacement definitely. You can see the lack of depth this season in wide positions due to Henry being a waste of space, luckily however Pedro has stepped up beyond all expectations to fill the gap. What would be a worry is when Henry does go if Pedro is unable to maintain this form into next season, I think it would be very sensible for another player to be brought in and rotate with Pedro. Villa would be a sensational signing as he would be able to probably play LW aswell as in Ibra's CF position, however the problem then is you undermine both Pedro and Bojan's positions in the squad and risk hindering their development. It's a fine balance between having depth in all the positions but not upsetting players like Pedro who should be rewarded for his outstanding performances this season.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't think we need to buy a replacement for Henry especially if Hleb is coming back, we have Pedro, Bojan, and Iniesta who can all play in that position and Hleb if he comes back, and also we need to give players like Gai and Jeffren more playing time. If we are to get a replacement, I sure as hell hope it's not Ribery. That guy is as overhyped and overpriced as a player gets.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Having watched the 2nd half more of the Depo match, I've actually warmed to the idea of giving Titi another start or more playing time going forward...He was pretty lively, even as a late sub...Really sprinted to close down space often and showed some nice touches.

I think he's been in the doghouse long enough would be ok with him playing again after that catwalk stroll at Emirates

desoe

i wouldn't mind taking Hleb and Henry to Anfield next season tbh with you!

I understand you.
You're completely desperate now. And maybe you believe that it couldn't be worse.

Having watched the 2nd half more of the Depo match, I've actually warmed to the idea of giving Titi another start or more playing time going forward...He was pretty lively, even as a late sub...Really sprinted to close down space often and showed some nice touches.

How I said before - I'd give him the start against Valladollid in the last game of the season. Just for goodbye.

Home of Barca Fans