Thierry Henry

[FCB]Messi[10

There we go, what the fans have been asking for and myself as well, Henry has scored. That was a perfectly taken free kick by Pedro, and the headed pass from Busquets to find Henry was just perfect. That play was definitely practiced during the week, because it was just perfect.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's be honest here. Henry did jack shite. He scored the goal but it was an easy tap in. I know he is still gaining on his match fitness but it's far from what we need on left flank.

Co0ter

Let's be honest here. Henry did jack shite. He scored the goal but it was an easy tap in. I know he is still gaining on his match fitness but it's far from what we need on left flank.

He didn't do much but he also did NOT play bad. How many times did you see them pass him the ball on the flank?! During the first half the few times he actually got the ball he did very well. In the second half I think he touched the ball twice....

Now I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see someone else on the LW but lets only criticize when we actually should...he not only should try to get involved more but the rest of the team needs to not play on the right side the entire game.

He didn't do much but he also did NOT play bad. How many times did you see them pass him the ball on the flank?! During the first half the few times he actually got the ball he did very well. In the second half I think he touched the ball twice....

Now I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see someone else on the LW but lets only criticize when we actually should...he not only should try to get involved more but the rest of the team needs to not play on the right side the entire game.

Exactly, we seem to play on the right hand side a lot. But in saying that Our attacking play goes through Messi a lot which you can hardly blame.

But I would like to see the ball shifted on to the left side of play for more then 5minutes a game.

Thierry

I heard he likes Twinkies.
Someone should stick a couple in his duffel bag for a good sense of motivation.
He's just become a love-able nuisance to us I guess.:)

Home of Barca Fans