Thierry Henry

Co0ter

I don't see Mata as being anywhere remotely close to Silva's quality. I don't see him superior to Silva infront of the net and definately no where near his creative vision.

Mata is overrated imo. I don't say that word often but I honestly haven't seen anything spectacular from the kid whenever I watch him, which is pretty often.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Mata overated? Anything but. He's not on Silva's level yet but he ain't far from it. How can you say Silva is better in front of goal? Just look at their goalscoring records for Valencia, Mata is a far better finisher. Whilst Silva is certainly more intelligent with his passing I'm pretty sure Mata got a fair few assists last season, so it's not like he doesn't create.

Thierry

He could cost us a lot of more, if we miss the right moment to bring freshness and hunger in our squad and start losing the positions which we obtained lately.

we are still able to bring fresh legs on the pitch with Thierry in the squad. It would be too quick a gesture on releasing him at this stage. He remains one of our greatest finishers from the flank, although the full time option may not work so well for him any longer. (knees getting jelly..:)..)

zanela

gaby is extremely thrilled to watch Henry train :lol:

28heaz4.jpg

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:lol: and mata is clearly a better goalscorer than silva but i would i dont care who we get as long as its one of them

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The hair is the major difference compared to last year. Bloody hell shave it, Frenchie!

It's as strange as seeing Eto'o with hair.

desoe

I've always thought that Eto'o looks good with hair. Strange - yes, but bad - no.

Thierry is strange and bad in same time.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ow OK, I see I wasn't clear enough.

Eto'o 07 hair was nice (forgot that to be honest), I meant THE hair from last year:
0%2Bsamuel%2Beto

Henry's hair makes his head bigger than it already is.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Ow OK, I see I wasn't clear enough.

Eto'o 07 hair was nice (forgot that to be honest), I meant THE hair from last year:
0%2Bsamuel%2Beto

Henry's hair makes his head bigger than it already is.

what the fuck is that hair?? and why is dani doing the most outrageous things on the training pitch?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Henry proved himself. He is enjoying holiday :)
Let's hope he gets motivated again and helps out when needed

Home of Barca Fans