Thierry Henry

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's been said before, we can't bring any player who has played more than 5 matches in La Liga, so Silva, Mata, Villa, Agüero, Forlan, etc, are out of the question... Our only viable option for January seems to be the brazilian, or hope Henry gets his shit together and becomes deadly again...

Moe

powered by;
After watching Henry against Xerez Im now pretty convinced that we need a LW in January, I hope he proves me wrong. Nevertheless It was good to see him score, it was a very important goal as it handed us the victory (believe me those jokes will never end)

[FCB]Messi[10

After watching Henry against Xerez Im now pretty convinced that we need a LW in January, I hope he proves me wrong. Nevertheless It was good to see him score, it was a very important goal as it handed us the victory (believe me those jokes will never end)

yeah those jokes will never end. But he isn't in great form this season, he has scored 2 goals in 7 appearances and most of would expect him to have at least 4 or 5 goals already. He needs to step up his game, or Pep will go into the January transfer window and buy a new LW player for Barcelona.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's not so much how many goals he has scored, it's just how bad his overall game is... I wouldn't mind if he had 2 goals if he was involved in the game and being a constant threath to other teams, passing, moving, dribbling, shooting, but right now he can't do anything right except for falling to the ground when a defender gets near...

[FCB]Messi[10

It's not so much how many goals he has scored, it's just how bad his overall game is... I wouldn't mind if he had 2 goals if he was involved in the game and being a constant threath to other teams, passing, moving, dribbling, shooting, but right now he can't do anything right except for falling to the ground when a defender gets near...

your also missing being offsides most of the time. But yeah you are right about the other attributes, and he should start becoming more of a team player and start playing like he did last season.

ryuken

I dont think that he can come back to the way he play last season, to me he has just lost it, everything, his touch, his scoring ability, his pace, his positioning, his passing. It is the right time for us to turn to other option for the LW because right now Henry sux and Pedro cant quite cut it.

El Mesías

Where is the faith man. Those offside Henry calls are wrong 1/2 of the time. I think he is under pressure due to the handball fiasco. But lets give him till the end of the season before we make any judgement.

Home of Barca Fans