Thierry Henry

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Make him good again Puyol !

2009-12-31_ENTRENO_28.JPG

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Pitiful? Ridiculous comment, he was easily one of our best players out there tonight, looked very dangerous throughout.

Co0ter

He played alright...The first half he did a few good things I guess. I just like that he's been sprinting down the line and beating defenders 1 vs 1 at times. At 32, the fact that he still has the speed to do so is impressive. If he actually had some skill/dribbling technique he could get buy them more easily rather than stopping then putting the ball far ahead and beating the defender to it.

However, he beats the defenders....but then produces very, very shitty crosses. His only good pass was the layoff to Ibra which shouldn't have been offsides. Also, his only good finish attempt the entire night was his first shot off the bar. The rest, although he was usually at a good position, his follow through and finish left a lot to be desired.

This could be the begining of him getting back to his good form tho, I'm hoping so. Until he starts scoring some decent goals, I still think Jeffren/Gai could offer more overall on the left wing.

Home of Barca Fans