Thierry Henry

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Needs to go, but i'd keep him around just for his hugabillity and his cool. Could try take on a mentoring role for Pedro and maybe Jeffren, who deserve to actually be starting over him. Pedrito is mental ffs

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Respect_Barcelona's post deleted. Barca forum is a civil place and we won't have insults and that tone allowed here.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Henry, without you we maybe we would'nt have stood here today( i mean trophy wise). Henry scored many important goals in the Champions League, and in the Liga. But now he seriously starts to piss me off. Even Jeffren outshines him.
It's time to leave. Thank you for everything, I wish you luck in America. Adios. Hasta la Vista. Sod off.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Henry, without you we maybe we would'nt have stood here today( i mean trophy wise). Henry scored many important goals in the Champions League, and in the Liga.

I agree with you. But for what all he made for us, I think he deserves our respect.
But it's time to leave by the "great door".

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Meh, comon, he is ok, Gudjohnson was better... But i think he is still valuble, he doesn't need to go yet..

jamrock

Your message

i hate henry but it is now worth noting that he was won everything their is to win in football on a team level

WC
European cup
CL
Premier League
La Liga
Fa Cup
Copa del rey
Super cup Uefa and spanish
Club world cup

few can say that have accomplished this feet

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Your message

i hate henry but it is now worth noting that he was won everything their is to win in football on a team level

WC
European cup
CL
Premier League
La Liga
Fa Cup
Copa del rey
Super cup Uefa and spanish
Club world cup

few can say that have accomplished this feet

he didn't win the minor european trophy (either uefa cup or cup winners cup), otherwise yeah, he's won one of every type of competition there is to win.

ronaldo, if he could just win the CL or Libertadores, would have won EVERYTHING as he's won both the uefa cup AND the cwc (he took the intercontinental cup in 2002 with real).

but yeah, respect to henry's career, but it's definitely winding down now.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
yea, I said right after the CL Final that Thierry should have been sold/included in a deal for someone. It was the practical thing to do, but Laporta loves him too much. Oh well, I'm sure that before the year is done he'll pull some kind of rabbit out of some kind of hat. but I get the feeling that this will be his last year with the club.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Thsi is definately his last year at Barca.He did well adapting at an older age to LW and is a legend for winning everything apart from UEFA cup which isn't the objective anyway for team or player of his caliber.

Home of Barca Fans