Thomas Muller

It was not right but he got away with and thats that, much better than him being one the thugs who will consistently try and actually injure our players (like theMadrid players)

Hummelsbauer

But the camera was on him, And i did know, And it showed that he's actually an ***hole, And i have a general rule in life.
I don't like ***holes.

He's one of the friendliest footballers out there. Always joking and always straight forward in interviews.

Hummelsbauer

It doesn't matter. It was a foul, and it should've been called. As their offside goal, the foul on alves on the 1st goal. And the penaltys they didn't get. Still, with all calls right, the score wouldn't be 4-0, really bad refeereing.

How was the first goal a foul? Is that Spanish refereeing standards? Dante headed the ball before he touched Alves. And he only brushed Alves with his arms because Alves moved backwards into him and Dante's natural arm motions put them over Alves. He wasn't pushing off on him. Would be ridiculous that disallow that. I agree with the 2nd (close call) and 3rd being illegal though.

utility73

Personally I don't get all the outrage.
To me it was just a speculative tactical foul with a decent chance to not get caught.
Not a (big) difference to all the other millions of tactical fouls like where players are holding back other players.
They are all fouls, referees should see and call them. But they all have a more or less good change of not being called at all or not punished in appropriate way (i.e. yellow card)
But referees make mistakes, all the time, some more some less excusable.
The referee made a mistake there. Seen in isolation it probably was an excusable mistake.
Sadly it was only one of way too many mistakes in this match, though. (At least it was affecting both teams.)

And I also don't see too much of a problem with Müller joking about the fact that he got away with it.

utility73

How was the first goal a foul? Is that Spanish refereeing standards? Dante headed the ball before he touched Alves. And he only brushed Alves with his arms because Alves moved backwards into him and Dante's natural arm motions put them over Alves. He wasn't pushing off on him. Would be ridiculous that disallow that. I agree with the 2nd (close call) and 3rd being illegal though.

I also don't think that the first goal was a foul for the same reasons you stated. The second and third were definitely not regular.
But on the other hand we got away with at least 1-2 penalty calls not given.
So in my opinion the result best representing the match would have been around a 3-0.

PaulFCB

Banned
I said a few weeks ago that if there's a player I would like at Barca, it's him.

Of course, chances are he will play most of his career for Bayern, he has 10 years for that ( at least ).
I think Bayern should do it's best to not loose him, cause whatever happens, probably the front 4 at Bayern will change in the next 3 years with Pep, except for him. Robben might be first out, followed by Gomez and Ribery.
Don't understand why they didn't glue him to playing centrally, why on the wing FFS? I mean if there's any other possition than behind the striker, he has to play striker rather than anything else.

Indignado

I said a few weeks ago that if there's a player I would like at Barca, it's him.

Of course, chances are he will play most of his career for Bayern, he has 10 years for that ( at least ).
I think Bayern should do it's best to not loose him, cause whatever happens, probably the front 4 at Bayern will change in the next 3 years with Pep, except for him. Robben might be first out, followed by Gomez and Ribery.
Don't understand why they didn't glue him to playing centrally, why on the wing FFS? I mean if there's any other possition than behind the striker, he has to play striker rather than anything else.

Maybe he will in the end. He's not a winger anyway.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I also a huge fan of him - ever since the world cup.

Totally underrated also. He is the sort of player that doesn't stand out in a team - but if he is missing from it, you soon realise it.

Indignado

I also a huge fan of him - ever since the world cup.

Totally underrated also. He is the sort of player that doesn't stand out in a team - but if he is missing from it, you soon realise it.

I don't think so, Bayern are doing pretty well without him in most matches

Home of Barca Fans